Sign in to follow this  
H4H

100 aplications!!

Own up, who sent in there CV!!

Seriously though, 100 aplications! Who are these people??

Presumably employment law dictates that the club has to reply to anyone who applies for the and some people would like a letter from the club telling them their application for the managers job has been unacceptable. And before anyone asks, no I wasn''t one of the 100 applicants [:P]

On the back of this story on a Middlesbrough fan applying for the manager''s post on Teeside, I think I will have to get tweaking my CV!!

The response from Middlesbrough was as follows...

Many thanks for your recent application for the Managerial position at Middlesbrough Football Club.

You were of course the outstanding candidate but after careful consideration we decided against your appointment. Quite frankly we were of the opinion that your tenure with us would have been short-lived, as your undoubted talent would result in one of the big European Clubs seeking your services.

We consider it a sign of our progress that someone of your status could consider us.

[quote user="B-ru"]

The response from Middlesbrough was as follows...

Many thanks for your recent application for the Managerial position at Middlesbrough Football Club.

You were of course the outstanding candidate but after careful consideration we decided against your appointment. Quite frankly we were of the opinion that your tenure with us would have been short-lived, as your undoubted talent would result in one of the big European Clubs seeking your services.

We consider it a sign of our progress that someone of your status could consider us.

[/quote]

HAHA

My best mates younger brother applied because of the reason "the club has to reply" and he has framed the letter, he''s only 14 or so. But massively clever for his age, and a big part of FITC and that stuff.. was an impressive C.V and application he sent in too!