Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop

DAREL RUSSELL BURNING THE CANDLE

oh no! Rusty was playing cards when he doesnt have a game this afternoon or tommorow! what will happen to the world!?!?!?!?

jas :)

[quote user="7-1andweregoingup"]

WAS STILL PLAYING POKER AT 330AM THIS MORNING AT NORWICH POKER CLUB

LAMBERT WILL BE WELL IMPRESSED!

[/quote]

And?

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED11%20Sep%202009%2009%3A59%3A02%3A410

It would appear it''s not actually been confirmed. I would like to think that if this is true about him being out it confirms he''s not fit. It would be a concern if he''d finally fought his way into Lambert''s thinking and then does this.

I can see your point of view that it''s something you wouldn''t expect from someone in this profession but for all we know, all the Norwich could be up till 3am at home watching films or playing X-Box. (other consoles are available)

At least it wasn''t like he was in Havanas until 4am absolutely smashed even if the game isn''t until Monday.

No game until monday would probably mean training today?

I suppose thats ok then to be out on the piss until gone 330am?

[/quote]

you''d be best versed to answer that question.. you clearly saw Rusty so were "ot on the piss till 330 am" and i doubt being bladdered is going to help you in a poker game is it? he had probably had mimimal alcohol to keep his focus up.

Curo was seen in the City today at 12 too... so there clearly isnt any training... i suspect they would run through tactics/watch videos etc of the opposition in the "office" rather than be on the pitch today anyway

jas :)

He''s out at 3:30am. Playing poker.

So what?

Whats the problem?

Why post it here?

by definition, you were out, at 3:30am, either playing, or watching poker-should we tell your boss? Or does he/she think you''re a good boy and, as long as you do the job properly, then you can do what you want in your own time....?

WAS STILL PLAYING POKER AT 330AM THIS MORNING AT NORWICH POKER CLUB

LAMBERT WILL BE WELL IMPRESSED!

[/quote]

Believe it or not footballers are like normal human beings.

They like to gamble every now and then. They like a night out.

Strange but true.