Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

Roy Keane

Roy Queen is doing a fantastic job down at portacabin road. Didnt they say they will walk the league with that muppet in charge? I am a very happy man tonight. HA HA What a bunch of W**k*rs.

OTBC!

[quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

Roy Queen is doing a fantastic job down at portacabin road. Didnt they say they will walk the league with that muppet in charge? I am a very happy man tonight. HA HA What a bunch of W**k*rs.

OTBC!

[/quote]

HAHA i love watching them fail! Relegation has happened to us and were building again but they may have it all to come. Keep up the good work RoyWink [;)]

I just hope that Roy''s inflated ego keeps him from leaving for as long as possible till he''s sacked, watching them fail is great! Would love to see us switch places at the end of the season.

Can still hope for our promotion!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Has his beard started growing yet? [:D][/quote]

Keane says he will grow the beard until Ipswich win.. Guiness have handed him the award for worlds longest beard already in advance.. lol!

jas :)

[quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC!

[/quote]

O yes I had to put up with quite a few scummers boasting to me about how good they were going to be this season. They are very quite at the moment!

[quote user="seby1991"][quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

OTBC!

[/quote]

O yes I had to put up with quite a few scummers boasting to me about how good they were going to be this season. They are very quite at the moment!

[/quote]

I''m quietly enjoying it! It''s a bit early to go into gloating mode yet but the odd nudge to the scummers I know is giving more satisfaction by the week[Y]

Talking about giving little nudges I am wondering if any of the City fans on here who got moved to sing the scums praises in the summer have reconsidered. I guess it''s a bit early yet though[O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Talking about giving little nudges I am wondering if any of the City fans on here who got moved to sing the scums praises in the summer have reconsidered.

[/quote]

I am wondering if many of the ''City'' fans are actually City fans, given how almost all of their posts are critical of the club.

Roy keane = the new bryan robson.

A great player who motivated players by fear as soon as he became manager, both were captains of manure, both started management careers well after having lots of money to spend.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Keane says he will grow the beard until Ipswich win.. Guiness have handed him the award for worlds longest beard already in advance.. lol!

[/quote]The ZZ Top boys are getting nervous! [:D]

[:D][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

crikey he`ll look like Robinson Crusoe by the time he`s sacked   [:D]

errr, not strictly true my simple minded binner.  Robson joined midway through the 68/69 season and in his first seven games they - lost 1, drew 3, and won 3 .......... not quite what you think Yes, in the next season he did only manage 1 point out of his first 7 seven games. Again, I suspect though we DON''T all know where he went from there. It was 18th in the Divison actually - just above relegation. And where did he go from there in the following season, why if it wasn''t 19th in the Divison, even closer to relegation. And the following season having amassed a staggering 4 extra points they managed to climb to the giddy heights of 13th in the DivisonSo if you think that Roy Keane is going to be allowed 3 and a half seasons of failure and still be in charge the season after you are even stupider than we would expect of someone from suffolk   ps next time check your facts before spouting off your simple suffolk twaddle on here