Sign in to follow this  
Eurrrrrrrrgh

Anyone going to MK Dons?

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]If so...WHY?!!! I mean its on telly for god sake. Stay at home and watch it or go down the pub. Club cabbage what a joke[/quote]Because some people like to support the team...problem? [:D]

Because maybe there are fans outside of Norwich too. Have a journey outside of Norfolk one day, you never know you might like it...

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]Sit on the bus like a vegetable for 2 + hours each way or go to the pub and watch it - i know what i would prefer[/quote]sit on a bus like a vegetable? what the hell you planning on doing at the pub? sitting like a vegetable getting bladderd, much better....

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]Sit on the bus like a vegetable for 2 + hours each way or go to the pub and watch it - i know what i would prefer[/quote]

I would give my eyes teeth to be able to sit on the coach for two hours and cheer on our lads. I have Sky Cloth, but would much prefer to be with Lambo''s army at MK anyday.

The atmosphere (alot less co2 emissions outside than in a pub lol) is much better at games, to see a different stadium. To buy a pie at half time. To shout at Willie GurrAY. There are many reasons. Cheer up?

Personally I think we should boycott the franchise, but I''d rather see us beat them, and if that means we need supporters there then so be it.  Personally I can''t go (currently in another country) but I hope you guys who''re going have the sense to sing a couple of rounds of ''AFC Wimbledon''.   Just remind the scummmers that they''re not welcome in the civilised football community.

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]If so...WHY?!!! I mean its on telly for god sake. Stay at home and watch it or go down the pub. Club cabbage what a joke[/quote]deary me. p*** off plastic

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]If so...WHY?!!! I mean its on telly for god sake. Stay at home and watch it or go down the pub. Club cabbage what a joke[/quote]Hello again Mr McTroll!