Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

As it stands... Ipswich bottom of the league

is there a cheeky link to a ''sc*m'' message board?  i''d love to read their re-action at this time, i would get plenty of pleasure from reading their misery :-)

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]is there a cheeky link to a ''sc*m'' message board?  i''d love to read their re-action at this time, i would get plenty of pleasure from reading their misery :-)[/quote]Yeh that would be some good reading

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]is there a cheeky link to a ''sc*m'' message board?  i''d love to read their re-action at this time, i would get plenty of pleasure from reading their misery :-)[/quote]

Yeh that would be some good reading
[/quote]

do you know if they ave a similar forum board to ours?

I see Palace losing 4-0 to scunthorpe aswell good to see the teams i hate are doing so badly. Lets hope we get the three points on monday

[quote user="seby1991"]I see Palace losing 4-0 to scunthorpe aswell good to see the teams i hate are doing so badly. Lets hope we get the three points on monday[/quote]

Leeds drew and Charlton drawing, the insentive is there!

Lee Hughes scores a hatrick, still think he should be banned from the proffessional game!

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="Paul Lambert"]It isnt as active as Pink Un tho. :([/quote]

Only 4 of their fans can read and write.
[/quote]

Its pathetic isn''t it, embarrassing infact!!!

You''ll have more fun on herehttp://www.twtd.co.uk/   then go to the forumIf you want to post you''ll need to register - best do what the closet binners do on this board and register under a ''local'' name  Stowmarketblue78 or some suchBe warned, i t often gets spiteful with a lot of hair pulling and face scratchinghave fun !

[quote user="City1st"]You''ll have more fun on here

http://www.twtd.co.uk/   then go to the forum

If you want to post you''ll need to register - best do what the closet binners do on this board and register under a ''local'' name  Stowmarketblue78 or some such

Be warned, i t often gets spiteful with a lot of hair pulling and face scratching

have fun !
[/quote]

Love it... fantastic and as i was on the 3rd goal for Boro went in :)

I wonder how long it will be before our dimwitted neighbours start squeaking for Burley.is a nother mattter.I can''t see the old haggis bashers keeping him on and Keane clearly is out of his depth. Whether the boy George will want to take up the reins of a club where the chief

executive has openly stated that they have to make savings to cut their

annual losses of £2.5m is a moot point.Any slip up on Tues and the suffolk simpletons could be roused to a point of murmuring dissent if not out right muttering.

In a way, Keane has done a Gunn, he has bought in players that he knows (bit of the old boys club), and he knows are comfortable with his training regime, its going to cause problems at Ipsh*t... long may it continue,

I propose a toast to the phantom Marcus Evans!! 

Now last season they started up a facebook page called the "Norwich relegation party" about how they''d go for a night out in Norwich upon our relegation. Maybe we should set on up about them, a bit tit for tat but would wind them up a treat!!!

They wouldnt of dared come in the city to celebrate our relegation. They would of get well and truly battered. All mouth them wannabe mockneys are.

[quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]

Now last season they started up a facebook page called the "Norwich relegation party" about how they''d go for a night out in Norwich upon our relegation. Maybe we should set on up about them, a bit tit for tat but would wind them up a treat!!!

They wouldnt of dared come in the city to celebrate our relegation. They would of get well and truly battered. All mouth them wannabe mockneys are.

[/quote]

Was a good night out actually!