Sign in to follow this  
different gravy

Deleted posts

Has anyone else had a deleted post by archant and namely web team pete for no reason?  Whats going on nail???   I think I will ring Naarfalk up tomorrow after cc to see there views on the non democratic views of archant...

perhaps you might care to arrange your random set of words into a meaningful sentenceand does anyone from Norfolk refer to us as " Naarfalk " ?

there we are, that''s much betternext a bit of work on the spelling and who knows ?

I can see your point, i posted the other afternoon about the England game that was being played that evening, and within a few minutes it was moved to ''other football'', which i have to say... fair enough... but, if that is the ruling, then surely it should apply to everyone!!! There are currently 2/3 (maybe more) England threads that have been allowed to run on the Norwich page!!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

I can see your point, i posted the other afternoon about the England game that was being played that evening, and within a few minutes it was moved to ''other football'', which i have to say... fair enough... but, if that is the ruling, then surely it should apply to everyone!!! There are currently 2/3 (maybe more) England threads that have been allowed to run on the Norwich page!!!

[/quote]

Well you cannot expect the powers that be to read all the stuff can you?  They would be driven to sleep in many cases and miss it anyway!!

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[/quote]

Well you cannot expect the powers that be to read all the stuff can you?  They would be driven to sleep in many cases and miss it anyway!!

[/quote]

Surely the clue is in the post title?