Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Left Backs and Right backs...

Just a thought, what GOOD left backs can you think of who are right footed. Or right backs who are left footed. I cant think of any.

Was just thinking because someone rang up canary call after the sunderland game i think it was, and said that Lappin would make a great right back! [:O]

Poor poor deluded man...

Can you think of any right footed left backs, or left footed right backs?

COYY

Why would they be? Some wingers prefer their ''opposite'' foot but only so they can cut in and have a crack at goal.

But to answer your question, I can only really think of John O''Pies, although he seems to get played everywhere, and Andy Hooze had a good game at left-back once

If you''ve got Football Manager Brendan, you can search for the exact thing you are looking for.

If not, I will have a look when I finish work and let you know some more.

the best fullbacks should be able to use both feet! [:)]

Fabio, in the Man United reserves plays down the left side, but is right footed, according to football manager... [:)]
Oh and if you see Phillip Lahm as a left back, hes right footed! But apart from that...no not really.

[quote user="cityislife"]Ashley Cole[/quote]

I knew it!! For years I have been arguing that Ashley is right footed! I heard it when he made his debut on Sky, and no one believed me... but Football Manager doesn''t agree

Maybe it was before you guys time but backin the late 80s and early 90s we had a left back called Mark Bowen. Played 399 times for Norwich and he was right footed!

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Maybe it was before you guys time but backin the late 80s and early 90s we had a left back called Mark Bowen. Played 399 times for Norwich and he was right footed![/quote]

I do remember Bowen Thirsty Lizard, I was very young though, never realised he was right footed though. Fair play, I know how hard that is.