Sign in to follow this  
Fuglestad

MK Dons - Franchise FC

Personally, I despise this "club" more than any other, Ipswich included. Hopefully we all know the history, but it seems to me football in general seems to have forgiven their sins. Will the fans travelling give them the abuse they deserve? A 90 minute chorus of "You are not a football team" "Cheats, Cheats, Cheats" and my personal favourites "Fuck off to the Unibond" or "wimbledon, wimbledon, wimbledon". Just an idea...

I''m quite hateful, yet romatic, football brings out the extremes in both. This lot cheated their way into the football league and pissed all over the pyramid. It is dispicable how they have been accepted into the fold.

Yeah cos I really miss Wimbledons lovely style of play and their amazing loyal fans. They didn''t deserve a football club. As for hating them more than Ipswich and Man United that''s just ridiculous. As you will discover soon, no one really cares about MK Dons or what they do apart from MK Dons fans. Get a grip.

Absolutely despise the Dongs, Franchise FC, Frenzies, whatever we''re calling them nowadays.  I agree, hate them more than Ipswich.  With Ipswich it''s a simple football rivalry, I love hating the scum, but with MK ... well imo they epitomise everything that''s wrong with football nowadays, money over fans.  The fact that they got away with purchasing a football club high up in the football tier rather than having to work their way up like every other club in existence sickens me, and the FA were falling overthemselves to let them do it and destroy Wimbledon.Sure Wimbledon weren''t the biggest club, and didn''t have the nicest set of fans, but at least they had history and had fought and earned a place in the professional tier, to be then relegated to the bottom of the league system because they "weren''t in the wider interests of the sport" is horrible.  Thankfully AFC have shown the FA what a committed, fan lead team can do with the will-power, and the sooner they book their place in the professional leagues where they belong the better.  And the Frnzies can f*ck off back to Norway."We''ll never be mastered, by Norweigan b*stards, we''re Wimbledon FC NOT Milton Keynes!"

Plastic team, plastic fans, i too share an intense liking for the Dongs, much due to their battle for promotion with Posh last season, that they spectacularly failed in.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Norway?
Oh why am I biting... people who know less than half of one side of a story.
Yawn.
[/quote]

Come on then...what''s the other side of the story???  Wimbledon rose from the ranks, won the FA Cup and then got well and truly shafted by their local Council in their search for a ground and then by the FA in allowing the franchising of a football club.  Like to know what you would think if for some reason Norwich ended up somewhere in the West Midlands just because someone could afford to do it.  Just hope that one day the real Wimbledon return to haunt them and leapfrog them in the process. Oh and how long will it be before MK drop the Dons from their name?

[:@]

To be fair - the MK Dons weren''t successful, and because of it, have killed the idea dead. So who cares?

AFC on the other hand, are now a supporter owned club, and therefore, things are great for their fans - it''s AFC who are credited with an FA Cup win in their history...

Also, my mate, who is AFC, put a bet when they formed... if they reach the football league in the next two seasons, he is going to make £250,000...! Bring on the party!

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Norway?
Oh why am I biting... people who know less than half of one side of a story.
Yawn.
[/quote]

Go on then, go have a nap, which you clearly need, then tell us the other side of the story...I would be amazed to hear you try and rationalise the decison.

I personally don''t mind them at all. I''ve been posting on a MK message board this week and they''ve been nothing but welcoming.

Sure the way they came into existance wasn''t nice but it''s done now, they gave up any claim they had to Wimbledon''s history.

Move on and get over it, I have and like i say, i''ve not had a better welcome on a rival fans messageboard.

[quote user="Fuglestad"]

Personally, I despise this "club" more than any other, Ipswich included. Hopefully we all know the history, but it seems to me football in general seems to have forgiven their sins. Will the fans travelling give them the abuse they deserve? A 90 minute chorus of "You are not a football team" "Cheats, Cheats, Cheats" and my personal favourites "Fuck off to the Unibond" or "wimbledon, wimbledon, wimbledon". Just an idea...

I''m quite hateful, yet romatic, football brings out the extremes in both. This lot cheated their way into the football league and pissed all over the pyramid. It is dispicable how they have been accepted into the fold.

[/quote]

So you hate Arsenal equally as bad?

[quote user="Lambo"]I personally don''t mind them at all. I''ve been posting on a MK message board this week and they''ve been nothing but welcoming.

Sure the way they came into existance wasn''t nice but it''s done now, they gave up any claim they had to Wimbledon''s history.

Move on and get over it, I have and like i say, i''ve not had a better welcome on a rival fans messageboard.[/quote]Hello Lambo_Canary