Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Score Predictions v MK Dons

Potential team news from Chris Lakey (on twitter): Norwich team news: Forster, Drury, Askou, Nelson, Otsemobor, Lappin, Hughes, Smith, McVeigh, Holt, McDonald. Cureton, Doherty & Wes on bench ...3

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]Potential team news from Chris Lakey (on twitter): Norwich team news: Forster, Drury, Askou, Nelson, Otsemobor, Lappin, Hughes, Smith, McVeigh, Holt, McDonald. Cureton, Doherty & Wes on bench ...3[/quote]

Seems crazy to drop Cureton - the whole point of picking him for the last few weeks must surely have been to give him a run of games to see if he can rediscover any kind of scoring form in this league. To drop him now seems like acceptance that his career can''t be salvaged. Alhough I do also admit that I  think Cody''s the man to partner Holt. So onwards and upwards - that''s a decent XI and I don''t think anyone not in the side can justifiably claim they should be ahead of these for a starting place. 

[quote user="Dave Backham"]

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]Potential team news from Chris Lakey (on twitter): Norwich team news: Forster, Drury, Askou, Nelson, Otsemobor, Lappin, Hughes, Smith, McVeigh, Holt, McDonald. Cureton, Doherty & Wes on bench ...3[/quote]

Seems crazy to drop Cureton - the whole point of picking him for the last few weeks must surely have been to give him a run of games to see if he can rediscover any kind of scoring form in this league. To drop him now seems like acceptance that his career can''t be salvaged. Alhough I do also admit that I  think Cody''s the man to partner Holt. So onwards and upwards - that''s a decent XI and I don''t think anyone not in the side can justifiably claim they should be ahead of these for a starting place. 

[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking, if he doesn''t think Cureton is good enough to start, why put him on the bench? He certainly isn''t going to change the match from the bench.

I think the team will be-----------------Forster----------------------Otsemobor--Nelson--Askou--Drury-----McVeigh--Hughes--Smith--Lappin------------------Holt-----Cureton-----------Subs: Rudd, Spillane, Whaley, Adeyemi, Daley, Martin, McDonaldTouching Cloth is Beaker, who also does the fake Chris Lakey twitter account that posted that team.

[quote user="Touching Cloth"]Potential team news from Chris Lakey (on twitter): Norwich team news: Forster, Drury, Askou, Nelson, Otsemobor, Lappin, Hughes, Smith, McVeigh, Holt, McDonald. Cureton, Doherty & Wes on bench ...3[/quote]must be the fake ''un. I am following him on twitter. Theres been no activity from him as far as i can see

I hate predicting the final outcome, but I feel sure that we will concede within the first 20 minutes. I so want to stay positive, but it pains me to say that the Dongs are a really strong side.