Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

What a lovely new stadium...

Shame there are only about 12 people in it! Seems they are building a new second tier as well, why bother if they cant fill the place!?

I believe :

its 22,000 but 32,000 if they wish to fill in the extra seats in the upper tiers. But seeing as though they dont fill it, they dont need to. Also i think it may be used for some sort of thing for the world cup, if we ever get it .

I went there last season and their fans were terribly awful. It was carling up, but still it looks kinda poor there tonight.

It is going to have a capacity of 40000-odd when complete - but that would depend on England getting the world cup so that they can use it. As to why they''d want to, I have no idea, given that there''s plenty of other sites available.

Ive seen their owner on Sky Sports news before, seems like a decent enough guy, must be a long term project as he was suggesting MK is one of the fastest growing towns in England. Up to him I guess if he wants to spend a fortune on the place, to me it seems a shame as he has built a nice stadium and the ''locals'' arent turning up. Oh well. Again shows how loyal City fans are!