Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

OTBC and a song for hucks

Firstly I just noticed that whilst the clubs centenary past a couple of years ago apparently OTBC will be 100 years young next year.

I know that people are forever taking the mick but I for one am very proud of it (although generally my voice gives way half way through "Kick it off") and was thinking we should surely mark the occasion with the release of a celebrity version (no updating though please, lets be true to the tune at least) it makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck when you sing it !

Any thoughts ?

On a lighter not my favourite suggestion for the hucks song was the one doing the rounds at christmas, I wish I had thought of it.

To the tune of "Let it Be"

When I find myself in times of trouble mother Delia comes to me,

Speaking words of wisdom Huckerby,

Huckerby, Huckerby, Huckerby yeah Huckerby,

Keep us in the Premier Huckerby.

Agree there DD.  I too seem to remember this one being mentioned a few months ago and liked it then.  Please do add it to the list on the other thread if you want to, KG.  The more the merrier.  You never know, our efforts might get a mention in this week''s MITS!?!