Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

yet again no hoolohoop

was about to post the very same. This thing with Hoolahan just pisses me off now. Alienate our most creative player     .......nice one.  Not even an option on the bench. Undercoat of Roeder wasn''t it Cam ?

ha ha , typical just scored [:$]

[quote user="chris_sabian"]Absolutely ridiculous not even having Hoolahan on the bench.
[/quote]

Totally Agree! I Hope We Haven''t Seen The Last Of Him! One Of Our Best Players In My Opinion!

Fortune being fickle, one of the soundest life lessons I''ve learn''t hard is don''t burn your bridges.

Could do with hoolahan at the point of a diamond right now. Oh well

[quote user="walks on water"]

was about to post the very same. This thing with Hoolahan just pisses me off now. Alienate our most creative player     .......nice one.  Not even an option on the bench. Undercoat of Roeder wasn''t it Cam ?

ha ha , typical just scored [:$]

[/quote]

Yes it was an undercoat - I think I lost the plot when he asked some of the staff and some of the "fringe" squad to call him "Sir".  I''ve never encountered that in football before - aside from school centuries ago.  Quite extraordinary as Coleman probably would have said.[;)]

[quote user="walks on water"]So, now that Hughes looks out for a bit ....would you have Paul McVeigh, or Hools ? who has the better engine of those two[/quote]would have hoolohoop every day and i hope we havnt seen the last of him

Never mind about Hughes, we''ve got another creative player on the bench.. oh waitNever mind about Drury, we can put Lappin and left back and then bring on.. oh waitoh yeah sorry.

[quote user="walks on water"]So, now that Hughes looks out for a bit ....would you have Paul McVeigh, or Hools ? who has the better engine of those two[/quote]McVeigh every day of the week. He goes forward, not left, right, forward, back, underground, across the top of the stand, oh, and then loses the ball. Wes will NEVER be the answer, just glad we have a boss who appreciates what it takes to win.

[quote user="walks on water"]So, now that Hughes looks out for a bit ....would you have Paul McVeigh, or Hools ? who has the better engine of those two[/quote]McVeigh every day of the week. He goes forward, not left, right, forward, back, underground, across the top of the stand, oh, and then loses the ball. Wes will NEVER be the answer, just glad we have a boss who appreciates what it takes to win.

So what''s going on with Hoolahan then Cam?

Is it extremely unlikely we''ll see him in the yellow & green again?

[/quote]

I don''t think you will see him in the first team but I don''t know whether Lambo is going to play it the same at your end.  Different club, different team.

I''ve got him down as the "Siberia One" this end.  We managed six, one of whom came back v Swindon and was MOTM.

Wait and see both ends I think.

I think it is clear that he does not fit into the "pattern" (which is fair enough) but there are rumours of a bust up as well.  Our experience this end is that "bust ups" are fatal.[+o(]

Crooky doing his best to do the arm round the shoulder stuff.  Will be surprised if Crooky sees out this season.

Thanks Cam,

the Norwich fan in me wants him back from the cold.

The football fan in me wants Wes Hoolahan as far away from this dross as is possible.

The guy deserves much better than this rubbish, both in treatment & standard quite frankly.

I Bet Hoolahan Starts In The Reserve Game Tomorrow And Does Brilliant, Stealing The Show.........Again. And Lambert Still Wont Play Him On Saturday - You See!

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]A player of Hoolahans class gets ignored while Daley ,McVeigh and others not fit to lace his boots get to play , disgusting.
[/quote]

Daley is utter bollox, can''t believe he gets to start.

McVeigh is up to his tricks that he did whilst playing for Norwich his whole career. Play well to get in the squad and then revert back to average until its time to push for another contract.

Thanks Cam,

the Norwich fan in me wants him back from the cold.

The football fan in me wants Wes Hoolahan as far away from this dross as is possible.

The guy deserves much better than this rubbish, both in treatment & standard quite frankly.

[/quote]

The Hooligan is big enough and Irish enough to look after himself.

My argument would be over Elito - a member of the FA Under 19 squad at the time - banished from the training ground and left training with Tiptree United Wednesday and Halstead Town Thursday.

[A]

[:@]