Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Unlucky, but dissapointing League 1 performance.

Yes we were unlucky but lets look at how our team responded.  Two players have to go of within the first 30 mins, and we think it is good to absorb pressure!!!!  We still had good quality attacking players so we should have gone for it.  Adeyemi and Smith looked lost, Holt was lazy and only once put pressure on the defence, Daley can not pass, cross, shoot and Forster just looks like a liabilty.  We never looked a threat at all in the second half and if Hughes isn''t playing on Saturday to get us going then expect similar stuff.

Sorry if this dosn''t make sense I''m so angry!!!!

P.S. Should never have been a pen, ref was rubbish. 

The thing that confuses me is even though we have changed the team a lot over the last few years the same things happen. We score in 17 seconds and for some reason we either just fall asleep of we tried to defend for 90 mins i couldnt tell what we did.

100% agree. MK were all over us for most of the game. Forster was awful, a couple of decent saves and one good punch from a corner the rest of the time he was belting his goal kicks etc. down the left to nobody.

I have to agree. After being on top 30%/70% after 30 minutes, City ended up at 61%/39%. That is an abyssmal turnaround wheLeague1n city wilted in the second half. Prepare for another season in League 1, I''m afraid. Dismal!