Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Oh dear, Chadwick looking forward to playing us tomorrow. . . . .

Whenever players big themselves up like that it ends in failure - Chadders is more likely to get sent off than score tomorrow.I think it''s called "Russell''s Law," which states that the more a player says they''re going to go out and perform on the pitch, the more likely they are to be completely anonymous & then get sent off.

Oh come off it, if anything he''ll get tackled in the second minute and be out for 6 months with a sore ankle!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]When fit and playing well, better than anything on the right we have at the minute.
[/quote]

~No Mcveigh is better

Never thought Chadwick was even mediocre.

Shame so many players leave us and do well, or come here and do wa**.

[:@]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

[quote user="TheGoogler"]When fit and playing well, better than anything on the right we have at the minute.[/quote]

~No Mcveigh is better

[/quote]~No he is not

[quote user="John"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

[quote user="TheGoogler"]When fit and playing well, better than anything on the right we have at the minute.[/quote]

~No Mcveigh is better

[/quote]~No he is not[/quote]To be fair, it''s hard to judge, simply because Chadwick only ever played a handful of games. I would not, at this minute, swap WLY for Chadwick..but that''s just me [:)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]
I think it''s called "Russell''s Law," which states that the more a player says they''re going to go out and perform on the pitch, the more likely they are to be completely anonymous & then get sent off.

[/quote]

Sounds more like Doc''s Law to me!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Whenever players big themselves up like that it ends in failure - Chadders is more likely to get sent off than score tomorrow.I think it''s called "Russell''s Law," which states that the more a player says they''re going to go out and perform on the pitch, the more likely they are to be completely anonymous & then get sent off.

[/quote]Mmm I like this .... Russell''s Law. What other laws do you think we could have? What about Jamie''s Law ?? It states the bigger the target and the nearer you are to that target the more likely you are to miss that target. Or maybe Hoolahan''s law that states the more times you beat a player , the more times you wait for that player to get back into position again so that you can beat him again and then fail to clear the first man when crossing the ball. (previously known as Dale Gordon''s law) Someone must have a good "Doc''s Law" ??

[quote user="Hucks 96"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Whenever players big themselves up like that it ends in failure - Chadders is more likely to get sent off than score tomorrow.

I think it''s called "Russell''s Law," which states that the more a player says they''re going to go out and perform on the pitch, the more likely they are to be completely anonymous & then get sent off.

[/quote]

Mmm I like this .... Russell''s Law. What other laws do you think we could have? What about Jamie''s Law ?? It states the bigger the target and the nearer you are to that target the more likely you are to miss that target. Or maybe Hoolahan''s law that states the more times you beat a player , the more times you wait for that player to get back into position again so that you can beat him again and then fail to clear the first man when crossing the ball. (previously known as Dale Gordon''s law)

Someone must have a good "Doc''s Law" ??
[/quote]

The closer a forward is to the ''D'' of our penalty area and the view of the referee, the more likely our eponymous central defender is to embrace said attacker in a bear hug whilst falling slowly to the ground. [:)] 

[quote user="First Wizard"]Its sods law that''ll he''ll score.........as long as we score more I don''t really mind as I always liked Luke.[/quote]

Well he didn''t score but he sure as heck did our chances no good by doing our best player in . . . . .