Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week six of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Astrodyne in charge and making the final selections for the first time. Astro comes into this in good form having selected a correct nap in each of the last four weeks but he will need our help if he is to give us another winning week to follow the great success of last weekend. It''s back to league action this week and there''s a full range of fixtures in England, Scotland, Wales and across Europe in which to find our very best nap to help Astro win some more funds for our beloved clubs academy.

I bumped into John Landamore after last nights reserve game and he had so many good things to say about what we achieve here and what Billy does on our behalf. FONCY raise thousands of pounds every year for our academy but the pride he showed over the few hundred pounds that we have raised, and the way he champions this little venture to others at the football club, should make us all proud too. For those of you interested in FONCY''s work and how our academy teams are doing this is a good place to go:  http://www.foncy.co.uk/ The money raised here has contributed to the progress of players like Tom Adeyemi, Luke Daley and Korey Smith so all you PUPs should feel a little extra pride when these young men are playing for our first team.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Astro now. There’s no pressure, so don''t become a nervous wreck in the sea beyond Stalham![;)] We are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Peter... the free bet is yours.......[:)]...

I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, yes Norfolkchance1 £639 for the Academy,so far.

My offering this week takes us to our gallic cousins over in Ligue 1. Bordeaux have started the season well, with ten points from twelve, whilst Grenoble have not fared so well, collecting no points whatsoever. Top versus bottom should be nailed on, so.....Bordeaux vs Grenoble - home winGood luck everyone!

Olympiakos over Kavala for me too. Olympiakos have won something like 12 out of the last 13 league titles, Kavala are newly promoted. Should be a sure thing..

Well I was going to go for Bordeaux and carry on picking from the French league, however, with a couple already picking it I will go for;

Colonge Vs Schalke Away Win

Manders FC - AaB...AWAY WIN.

Aab 2nd in the league with 15 points from 7 games and a goal difference of +8...whereas Randers are bottom with 1 point from 21 with a goal difference of -9.

Seems an away banker IMO.

I have a massive grin on my face at this moment in time - what an honour!! Now I do like a bit of value - but won''t be dismissing the naps picked by the majority. I''m off to a wedding early on Saturday morning in that place that I won''t mention, so plan to give my picks around 9 on friday evening. Help me everyone - lets make it two in a row [:D][:D]

Liverpool scoring well at home [:D], Burnley scoreless and pointless away [:''(] Gerrard unscathed after England match and not visiting Southport this evening [;)] [D] [B] [8] [;)] ! ! !

Which all indicates a big margin win for LIVERPOOL v Burnley = HOME WIN !

Good luck on your debut Astro [Y]

Butlers pantry this week looks at a good odds one cough cough

Spurs to win against Man U at home.

Manure looking a bit fragile, whilst Harry boy has Spurs working well.

Good luck all Pups with a very special mention to Astro!!

[quote user="Panic"]Leeds to beat Southend on Friday.

The form guide speaks for itself! :-)[/quote]It''s a good pick Panic but as the bet doesn''t go on until Saturday morning we usually stick to Sat/Sun and maybe Mon on occasions. I''m sure Nutty will be along to clarify the situation.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Panic"]Leeds to beat Southend on Friday. The form guide speaks for itself! :-)[/quote]

It''s a good pick Panic but as the bet doesn''t go on until Saturday morning we usually stick to Sat/Sun and maybe Mon on occasions. I''m sure Nutty will be along to clarify the situation.
[/quote]

Thanks Inchy. Astro needs selections to consider that he can use.

But there''s no worries if you want  to keep this for your own records this week Panic. Or you can change it. It''s up to you my friend. [:)]