Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Am i the only one who thought.....

A pen not given, that elbow in the back of Holt''s head given against Holt, and really Holt and the other player should have been sent off first half, they both pretty muched slapped each other, i thought you where meant to get sent off for that.....

[quote user="crowey66"]that the ref was f****ing awful.Where do they find these bafoons?[/quote]

They find them training with the opposition.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

A pen not given, that elbow in the back of Holt''s head given against Holt, and really Holt and the other player should have been sent off first half, they both pretty muched slapped each other, i thought you where meant to get sent off for that.....

[/quote]

Exactly what the f*ck was the ref thinking when he gave that against Holt?

The ref was poor, giving a freekick against holt when he got elbowed in the head was ridiculous. Thing is though it was the lino that stitched us up, he had the best view of holt being flattened and was the one that gave the pen, the ref correctly said that chrissy got the ball.

the ref was worse than poor, i am trying to think of a word, or series of words that sums up his performance. Sickeningly woeful is the best I can come up with.

Who else thought that Holt and whoever it was that where pushing each other when it was there corner in first half should have at least been booked? they pushed/slapped each other in the head, i thought that was a sending off thing....

The elbow in the back of Holt''s head was just an absolutely awful decision. Lots of awful challenges from their players and only one yellow card. Injruing three of our players. Every decision going against us including an awful penatly decision, whcich when you have camera replays you can see it was a good tackle, unlike the one on Holt where the linesman should have been able to spot the defenders two arms fully stretched arms pushing Holt in the back.

The referee ad linesman should both come out and accept responsibility for all of the poor decisions they have made today. An abismal refereeing display.

[quote user="Fonejacker"]the ref was worse than poor, i am trying to think of a word, or series of words that sums up his performance. Sickeningly woeful is the best I can come up with.
[/quote]

How about Corrupt?[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Fonejacker"]the ref was worse than poor, i am trying to think of a word, or series of words that sums up his performance. Sickeningly woeful is the best I can come up with.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, are you familiar with the legal term libel Wiz (or are you going to use pottiness as a defence!) [;)]

Third division refs give third division decisions, the writing was on the wall in the first few minutes when he held one finger up to a player who had just committed a red card offence as though to say "you are allowed just one horrendous tackle a game mate !"

The last two referees have been absolutely useless! I wouldn''t be surprised if a penalty is given against us on Saturday after a fly flies onto the pitch, pulls a hair of the leg of a  Charlton striker, who in turn goes down- all whilst the ball is up the other end of the pitch for a Norwich corner!!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, are you familiar with the legal term libel Wiz (or are you going to use pottiness as a defence!) [;)]

[/quote]

Good point P''Boro Canary but Wiz has been following the fortunes of NCFC for so long that the balance of his mind is bound to have been affected. Case dismissed.

And you wouldn''t want to get yourself banned from here though, would you ?

Possibly the one who''s  balance of his mind is bound to have been affected is the one who thinks that a libel charge could be brought and sustained against a fictional character on a website forum

I had thought the ref was on their side til Martin sussed him and started going down cheaply and grabbing the ball (making the refs decision for him). He was just a very weak ref not crooked.We didn''t get the Holt penalty because the apeal wasn''t loud enough- I think this league is even more like cricket than the prem... a good strong apeal is essential. Also there was a moment where Holt stayed on his feet and put in a weak turn and shot rather than going down- that was also a foul but no 3rd div ref is going to give it if he plays on- esp for the away team!I can''t believe they had 11 men at half time. 1st tackle has been mentioned already but Chadwicks tackle through the legs that left hughes on a stretcher has been an automatic yellow for years and yet this one was ALSO late and cynical... again I think more fuss would have seen that turned into a red quite easily. This is an ugly way to win that I''m describing but really I don''t see how the hell else we will win our way out of this.We need to play the ref and put Adeyemi back with the youth team for two more years developement.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I never agree with first wiz but why couldnt he be corrupt!!

No not the only one. Poor decisions and not even spotting things right in front of him.How did Holt commit a foul when the bloke ran up to him and elbowed him in the back of the head I will never know! Not to mention the blatant penalty from being shoved in the back as he was about to head the ball into the net. The last one was that how on earth were Chadwick and some other fella still on the pitch? The first challenge of the night should have been yellow, the last challenge was the players second woeful challenge and he was waved off a card because it was five minutes from time so it seemed - piss poor refereeing.I wont even go into the penalty because there are so many reasons as to why it shouldnt be one, that challenge anywhere else on the pitch probably wouldnt even be a foul!

I think calling him a ref is probably making him sound better than he was.

Some decisions were plain diabolical.

The challenge on Drury at the start warranted at least a yellow, the push on Holt as he was about to make it 2-0, the foul given against Holt when HE was elbowed in the head (that again warranted a red card for their player).

I think the game went wrong when Hughes went off though, he was instrumental in our strong start.

[quote user="crowey66"]that the ref was f****ing awful.Where do they find these bafoons?[/quote]

As I said in an earlier post what was Martin doing tackling a player in the area who was heading towards the touch line - we put ourselves in that positon by making the linesman make a decision which he should never have been made to do - the touch by Martin was so slight that you cannot blame the linesman for not seeing it - I only really convinced myself he touched it after seeing about three replays on sky.