Sign in to follow this  
Cannock

Canary Kid Outshines the Wolves

Last week proudly displaying his soccer skills and resplendant in his full City kit, 12 year old Midland Canary, City home and away season ticket holder and goal scorer in the fans match in Malaysia, Dale Leeder was voted player of the week at the Wolverhamton Wanderers soccer school. His reward, apart from being a hero amongst all the gold and black, a shopping voucher and a signed Wolves football. Any ideas what we should do with the signed ball?

Cannock

Give it to me ! My labrador bursts every ball within about 15 seconds,at least I wouldn''t have to pay for it, and it would soon end up where it belongs, in the bin !!

Well done to the young lad too, it''s great to see youngsters following City rather than the so-called "glamour clubs".

OTBC !!

Rub it in some wolf turd from the zoo and present it back to the club as winners of Worst Supporters award; I imagine it''s the only trophy they''re gonna get for the next century or so. 

NCFC Div1 Champions - Premiership Class of ''04

Smiley face debut 

Plenty of suggestions, but none that well be approved to go on here!

Always nice to see some other canary youngsters in Wolves territory: it was hard for my lad (season ticket holder too with me) a year ago, but canary''s fly higher than wolves and he''s having the laugh now!

well done..give the ball to beckham for his next penalty and guaranteed u wont ever see it again llol

I have had to endure Wolves supporters for too long too...they seem very quiet these days tho..i wonder why...Jones could be the next for the sack...glad he chose Wolves over us three years ago  lol

Well done Midland Canary!  If you let me have the ball I''ll do some splendid artwork on it for you before giving it back.  Something like:  ''You''ve let us down again...'' should do the trick!!!

[quote]Last week proudly displaying his soccer skills and resplendant in his full City kit, 12 year old Midland Canary, City home and away season ticket holder and goal scorer in the fans match in Malaysia, ...[/quote]

wow, i hope he has been given counselling for having to endure the gold ****!  poor lad

as to what to do with the ball, maybe stuff it in the mouth of your nearest wolves fan, after all the ball will be lost in there

seriously, he could always have it auctioned for charity!!