Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Last Night

From what I saw last night I think we could have done better if we had not lost those 3 players so soon. However I do not think Daley is Not ready yet and I am somewhat concerned at our goalie punching the ball away so much he should take hold of the ball more and get it to our players quicker. I was not impessed with Mcveigh either he is anotherv player that should not have been re sighned again.  I do sympathise with Lambert as he could not make any tactical changes last night due to the early substitutions.Cannot see Norwich getting back into the Championship this season unless there is an improvement however, I dont see us slipping to League 2 either. These are just my opinions I am sure supporters who are able to see the team week in and week out perhaps have other opinions.I still think Lambert will make us a better side, hopefully as soon as possible. On a lighter note It was good to see that our Defence has improved. We do not need Doherty and I have never been a fan of his either. Lappin is playing well. I do think that we do need some more signings, one in Midfield and Defence especially a good playmaker.

It was a very wet night, has to be safety first from the keeper in those conditions.

I''ve been impressed with McVeigh so far this season. Has very good vision, been involved in a number of goals we''ve scored too. Was quiet last night, but did little wrong.