Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Relegation form

Looks like someone needs some lovin''   [:D].....

... WAY, now is your time to shine!     [;)]

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]Norwich will go down this season, mark my words[/quote]Relegation form?!!!

We did lose to MK Dons. One of the best teams in the league and they got extremely lucky. Remember 7 points out of 12 is relegation form.

Way to over react to a night off bad ref decisions, terrible luck with injuries and a team full of too many youngsters my friend.  Yes we lost all creativity after Hughes went off, and all shape after Nelson but we had no luck tonight.  We sure aint gonna take this division by storm but there are a lot more mediocre outfits than us.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]We did lose to MK Dons. One of the best teams in the league and they got extremely lucky. Remember 7 points out of 12 is relegation form.[/quote]

One of the best teams in the league?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]We did lose to MK Dons. One of the best teams in the league and they got extremely lucky. Remember 7 points out of 12 is relegation form.[/quote]

[/quote]They were last season, and I don''t see why they wont be this.  A nothing club though with delusions of grandeur.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Yes.

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]Norwich will go down this season, mark my words[/quote]Why don''t you and Freebie City just PM each other rather than annoying everyone else. Robert Kett would have torn your head off and stuffed it up your lily livered ar*e, how dear you associate your mewling with a true Norfolk hero?

3 games unbeaten then we lost 1-2 means relegation form? Sorry I must had to disagree this time. Our future is bright and I am sure the three 17 years old will learn so much tonight and improve game after game.

One of the best teams in the league !! they were without their only scorer and we outplayed them the first 15 mins when we then decided to sit back and let them come at us.  Yes it is 7 points from 12 but yesterday it was 7 from 9 and on saturday could be 7 from 15 so we are obviously in top 6 form.

This is a rdiculous thread, to suggest that we are going to go down after one game where we had all of the bad luck that we had last season in 90 mintues.

The league is a marathon not a sprint!!

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]Norwich will go down this season, mark my words[/quote]

Why don''t you and Freebie City just PM each other rather than annoying everyone else. Robert Kett would have torn your head off and stuffed it up your lily livered ar*e, how dear you associate your mewling with a true Norfolk hero?
[/quote]

Exactly! Relegation form??!! Well, I suppose this ridiculous post got you the attention you so obviously crave ... I can hear Kett spinning from all the way up here ...

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]Norwich will go down this season, mark my words[/quote]I''ll take that bet.....

Is it promotion form then ?? they wont go down this season no way , it will take another 2 or 3 seasons for that to happen .Only thing we can cling to this season is administration when we are still here at the end of the season and Delia and Hubby finally going , because one things a nailed on certainty this squad is not anywhere near a promotion side .

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Is it promotion form then ?? 
[/quote]

Haven''t seen anyone suggest that it is. So does the fact that you have intervened on behalf of the OP imply that you agree with him. In case you hadn''t noticed, the facetious replies to this thread have been totally in response to the ridiculous claim that our last few games have been relegation form. And it is absolutely ridiculous and completely wrong. No-one is saying that we can''t go down; just that that claim is utterly false. You seriously trying to argue with that??!! [:O]      

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Is it promotion form then ?? they wont go down this season no way , it will take another 2 or 3 seasons for that to happen .Only thing we can cling to this season is administration when we are still here at the end of the season and Delia and Hubby finally going , because one things a nailed on certainty this squad is not anywhere near a promotion side .
[/quote]Are you female FC?  Only multiple orgasms could incite such constant moaning!