Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Ince is a disgrace

I went to the game and the basic thrust of what happemned is this

1. We got an early goal and started to dominate really should have got a second

2. MK Dons tried to pass thru us and failed decide to go to option B which was kick the sh*t out of any players trying to play football.

3. The ref was a complete joke Chadwick should have been booked earlier and several others for swinging elbows very very late challenges and always stopping kicks being taken quick.  Chaadwicks foul was awful and he should have gone after earlier incidents. They slowly eliminated our best players Hughes and Drury then Nelson.

4. The intimidation worked with only one yellow card at half time and a team totally disrupted by two subs already. Our players strated pulling out of fifty fifty especially Holt who had been hit on the head at least three times with elbows.

5. The penalty decision was a joke . I am a ref and I know the rules ( so the idiots who post should shut up if they think otherwise. All refs in the middle say on penalty decisions they are first mine if I indicate it is NOT one play on whatever you think . I will only look at you if I am uncertain. I have trained endlessly on that point and asked FA trainers on that and talked on this protocol. The linesman had to be ABSOLUTELY certain it was a pen and his view was only marginally better than the refs. He gave it because of the crowd around him PATHETIC as Martin said all the other players carried on playing.

However what takes the biscuit is Ince claiming MK Dons deserved to win. Yes after the Ref had let his players kick elbow ours off the pitch. His team are a disgrace as he is as a manger. No wonder he failed at Blackburn can noot kick your way thru that league! Clearly we need to just buy some thugs as if last night is anything to go by forget the ball just get the players in this league

A good summing up, but if Mk Dons play like that throughout the season, suspensions will be their undoing !!  

Excellent post, that''s the way it appeared to me. And yet they can get away with it! And so can these referees!

The only plus is that over the course of the season we will show better quality of football as Lambert sorts his best team out. There are good signs - we always seem to be a team in transition at Norwich, playing other settled sides - and we do best playing the same XI week in week out. When that can happen more regularly expect a decent unbeaten run and a push up the table.

[quote user="paul moy"]A good summing up, but if Mk Dons play like that throughout the season, suspenders will be their undoing !!  [/quote]

Paul Moy....you have a one track mind.....down boy!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="paul moy"]A good summing up, but if Mk Dons play like that throughout the season, suspenders will be their undoing !!  [/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Wassat?? Suspenders? Undoing?Ah, sweet memories of youth.Damn, another lie down in a darkened room ........

Chadwicks tackle was not as bad as it first seemed. If you see the replay you will realise it wasnt as hard as it first looked. The fact that we had to make three forced subs ruined the game for us. if we had kept hughes and drury on then we would have won last night. but when mcveigh came on and then adeyami we lost our creativity and generally looked poor. Passes going astray, not closing down and not sharp enough. Daley could be a good winger but he doesnt hav the strength to play up front. We didnt lose because MK dons wer physical, we lost because we didnt hav enough strength on the bench and didnt play wel enough

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See....lost for words...I rest my case....and my handbag.....

I just had to join in with comments about suspenders! ;o)

Going back to the original comment ie suspensions - they are only going to happen if refs actually book the players. Holt was getting harrassed all night long, with those handbags at times, yet no bookings for any of the players getting so physical with him? I felt after that tussle in the box, where there was a lot of pushing & shoving, the ref lost control of the MK Dons defence so they just continued to intimidate as they knew they would get away with it. That kind of behaviour needs to be clamped down early on or players will take advantage, using bully boy tactics.

Chadwick had already had a go before with a two footed challenge and should have been in the book. I am afraid I was there and I can say he had only one intention in that tackle and it was nt the ball. He went in full blooded off the ground and I have seen many sent off for less. I can assure you MK Dons were bad elbows everywhere and the late tackles were appalling probably so late not on TV. Shirt pulls continual.

I have watched City for over thirty years and seemed some bad matches but I have rarely seen such a weak ref. I even said to my somn before the Chadwick tackle one of our players is going to get hurt here soon. Didnt realise it woul be three!

Another Ref would have had at least three of Dons in the book by half time which would have given them the message instead he let them run the game.

Ince clearly watched a different game to me. Apart from a couple of moments at the start of the 2nd half (arising from confusion in our defense), MK Dons didn''t look like scoring from open play. We had some decent chances, they had a couple too, but it turned on the fact that they got the rub of the green on the penalty and we didn''t. It was inevitable that they would have possession as we were in front and were set up to counter attack anyway, problem was with no Hughes there was no outlet, but honestly, despite all their possession they did pretty much b**** all with it.

I was at the match as wel, and have watched the replay this morning. The tackle did look bad at first but the replay shows it was not as  bad. agreed, the ref was weak. but it wasnt just because of his bad decisions that we lost, we did not play wel enough

[quote user="HappyhammerAndy"]looked like an easy and straightforward penalty to me, as per skysports![/quote]I''m hoping you''re not a ref too then...

the ref changed his mind which was the bad decision. he waved it away, then used his assistants opinion, which should only be used if the ref is unsure. that was just 1 of many bad decisions

The first time I saw the tackle by Martin, I thought it was a penalty too. But after seeing the replays, you can clearly see that Martin got the ball and it was not a penalty and a great tackle in the end. I can see how the officials got this wrong and it would be decent if the Ref or Linesman would come out and apologise for getting this wrong.

[quote user="will take 2nd now formely known as champions "]You can''t clearly see anything! in it is a pen or isn''t! Typical a decision doesn''t run our way! But we should really done more about scoring a 2nd in a whole 89:30 mins! So no blame on officials![/quote]

I think you have missed the words ''in my opinion'' off the end of this post. Don''t mention it, I''m glad to help [:)]