Sign in to follow this  
macdougalls perm

Hughes injury??

Was thinking the same myself.  He is the one player we cannot afford to be without. Ok, one of two, sorry Holty.

A lady in the stand said he was taken to hospital.......but how she would know? if so doesnt look good.

They certainly did, they said the doctor had a look and decided that the injury wasn''t as serious as first thought.  So unless he has deteriorated overnight I would trust a doctor over someone in the stands.

Let''s all hope and pray that it was just a sprain or knock and it''s nothing serious.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]We really need him fit. Out of the three injuries his was the biggest loss and changed the game. He looks to be one of our only midfielders who can make things happen and create something.[/quote]

I agree.

I was listening on Radio Norfolk and it sounded as though Chadwick did him.  Was that what happened or was it accidental?

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]We really need him fit. Out of the three injuries his was the biggest loss and changed the game. He looks to be one of our only midfielders who can make things happen and create something.[/quote]

I agree.

I was listening on Radio Norfolk and it sounded as though Chadwick did him.  Was that what happened or was it accidental?

[/quote]

It was a forward''s tackle. Nothing sinister, just a bit clumsy. In addition it looked like Hughes'' foot twisted on the ball as he went down.