Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New columns from The Man and The Woman

"As for the BBC, did they not realise that two other leagues still

played football last Saturday? Why was there no Football League Show?"They did show it after complaints...

After her underwhelming opening effort, the Woman in the Stands has come out fighting.

The Man continues to disappoint. Just hoping that whoever it was on work experience at Archant who was told, US golf stylee, "You''re da Man!" for the last couple of weeks is now back starting his GCSE courses.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]WITS, much better blog, well done for doing it and having the ''''balls'''' pardon the pun for trying again [Y][/quote]

Thankyou for your encouraging comments. However I have no ''balls'' of my own, I prefer to play with someone else''s .... ;o)

Further to the comment about The Football League show - you will see I have responded accordingly to the comments posted beneath the blog. I will read & react as necessary, so you may see changes if I feel they are warranted from observations given eg the font colour being changed as on the first blog.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]WITS, much better blog, well done for doing it and having the ''''balls'''' pardon the pun for trying again [Y][/quote]

Thankyou for your encouraging comments. However I have no ''balls'' of my own, I prefer to play with someone else''s .... ;o)

Further to the comment about The Football League show - you will see I have responded accordingly to the comments posted beneath the blog. I will read & react as necessary, so you may see changes if I feel they are warranted from observations given eg the font colour being changed as on the first blog.

[/quote]

lol I know you have no balls, it''s a figure of speach my fellow NC fan from Kent [;)]

I am sure your bloggs will improve as time goes on, personally I think you have done well.

I know it''s a figure of speech - I just felt the need to be saucy ;o) after that pun.

Besides, how do you know I have no balls of my own? You''re assuming I''m a woman I guess, because of the blog title. Well, assume = can make an ass of u and me.. so be careful in what you assume WAY49!

Have you been out to hunt and kill the mammoth already dear? Is it skinned? Because I''ll need to hang that up to dry and tan it to make your new winter outfit before roasting your tea. And here''s me typing away on my laptop, I''ve managed to get away from that kitchen sink for a few precious moments...

I was going to say I was skeptical whether it was the same woman as the second was better than the first.  Then realised maybe not because you like starting sentences with ''and''.