Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich vs MK Franchise - Unofficial Match Thread...

[quote user="paul moy"]MK Dons are certainly a very cynical and dirty team and the ref is not helping.[/quote]

Are you surprised? Franchise FC are managed by Paul Ince, a dirty and cynical footballer in his time.

Still, we''re winning and look solid so far, though I''m sure Lambert will want them to keep hold of the ball a bit more in the second half. After the injuries we went off the boil badly.

Well, I am watching on Fox and the commentator is making positive comments about his defensive midfield role. We are one up, it''s half time, so we''re not doing to badly are we.

We have lost our shape since Hughes and Drury got whacked. But MK don''t look capable of doing much about it. Crap ref. That first hit on Drury that went unpunished was shocking.

Fonejacker''s HT analysis.1. Gobern should have walked for that Drury tackle. Clear tackle from behind, didn;t get the ball. Unbelievable that he just got a telling off from the ref.2. Hughes a BIG loss in the middle. It''s not as of we can even freshen things up second half now, especially as Nelson was hobbling a bit towards the end of the first half.3. Forster looks to be very capable, despite a few dodgy kicks early on. Good hands at the near post from Puncheon I thought.4. Holt got pushed over on the box, should have been a pen, and then got a forearm in the face from Powell, again went unpunished. Poor refereeing, and Dongs are exploiting the ref''s clear incompetence.

[quote user="paul moy"]Well, I am watching on Fox and the commentator is making positive comments about his defensive midfield role. We are one up, it''s half time, so we''re not doing to badly are we.[/quote]Think that might be Smith.

I enjoyed the hat trick of Coldplay puns on the link to the adverts. "That''ll "put a smile on his face", he knows" all''s not lost", Chris Martin at the "speed of sound" for Norwich!" Classic stuff! He could have added the boys in ''Yellow'' instead of calling us Norwich too!

He''s also been speaking positively about Smith. Considering the loss of two players, we are doing very well against a very determined MK Dons side. I''ll be amazed though if we come away with a win.  

Anyone see that cheeky wink from Dion when they switched to the studio?He''s trying to remain impartial but he knows who he''s supporting. [;)]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Anyone see that cheeky wink from Dion when they switched to the studio?

He''s trying to remain impartial but he knows who he''s supporting. [;)]
[/quote]

I saw it, made me giggle. That''s bound to be on Soccer AM Third Eye this weekend!

Have to agree that we looked good until Hughes and Drury went off.  The ref clearly needs to get some control of those dirty * otherwise we''re gonna end this game with about 8 players.

Great free kick...

I said it would happen [:@]

The amount of free kicks we gave away recently, now this.