Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

third division

Lets face the real facts with this club we are in div 3 in reality and have a very ordinary div 3 side,we will not get promoted this season as we churn out the same type of results season after season no matter who plays or manages.It is really sad but who can see a change in this ,it is now just watching a football team who win a few,draw a few and loose more against some poor opposition the days of enjoyment are over.

Two bad results and it''s back to doom and gloom!!!  I think we were unlucky agaisnt MK if we didn''t get all those injuries I think we would have won comfortably, and also the penalty shouldn''t have even been given (ball before man, no matter how hard the challenge is, is not a foul.)  If we win on Saturday everyone will be saying we can reach the play off''s.  The fans are as topsy turvey as the team!!

[quote user="the pigman"]excuses,the fact is we lost and we are a average side,prove me wrong please.[/quote]

We tore them apart for the first 20 minutes.  If you think that style of play can still be played when you have three players go off injured and can not make a tacticall sub, then prove me wrong.  Also look at some of our players, Askou, Drury, Hughes, Lappin, Holt and we also have Smith, Adeyemi and Cody for the future

[quote user="the pigman"]Lets face the real facts with this club we are in div 3 in reality and have a very ordinary div 3 side,we will not get promoted this season as we churn out the same type of results season after season no matter who plays or manages.It is really sad but who can see a change in this ,it is now just watching a football team who win a few,draw a few and loose more against some poor opposition the days of enjoyment are over.[/quote]

Spoken like a true football fan.

I''m sure you can enjoy yourself at Manchester [:)]

[quote user="the pigman"]I can ,results.[/quote]Yeah those whole 7 games we have played at this level under 3 different managers.

[quote user="the pigman"]excuses,the fact is we lost and we are a average side,prove me wrong please.[/quote]

The wooly flock always finid it impossible to argue with the facts Pigman.

Like I said if Delia give Lambert nothing to spend in the next week or two then this season yet again will be as good as over.

Administration looks like it will be the only thing that can save us and to just prolong it is prolonging the agony of every Norwich City fan... Delia still claims that she is a fan and doing what is in the best interests of NCFC though, when all she is really doing is clinging on to try and get her money back and save face.

She is HATED by thousands in Norfolk for what she has done to NCFC and this will be shown over the next few months.

[quote user="Smudger"]

She is HATED by thousands in Norfolk for what she has done to NCFC and this will be shown over the next few months.

[/quote]

No she isn''t you sad little man. Just in your sad, small Delia hating world. Do you and your cronies meet at midnight in a cemetery and stick pins in little wax Delia dolls?

Don''t tar thousands of others with your delusions.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

No she isn''t you sad little man. Just in your sad, small Delia hating world. Do you and your cronies meet at midnight in a cemetery and stick pins in little wax Delia dolls?

[/quote]

No, I do it in my vaults at home.

PS. Yes, I hate her guts!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well Wiz, as you are one of the Cronies that won''t surprise anyone.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well if I''m a cronie Scooby, I feel I''ve been promoted![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well if I''m a cronie Scooby, I feel I''ve been promoted![;)]

[/quote]

Ah but Wiz, Smudger is still head Cronie[6]

you say thousands dont hate her? what makes you think that? back it up with FACTS!!! most supporrters may not hate her but most want her gone from the club ASAP.

[quote user="baldyboy"]you say thousands dont hate her? what makes you think that? back it up with FACTS!!! most supporrters may not hate her but most want her gone from the club ASAP.[/quote]

Well if you think most supporters may not hate her then I''d like to offer that to back it up. By the very definition most supporters must be thousands[:S]