Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Anyone get an EDP today?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Evening News, not EDP.[/quote]

Sod that Pete, I can''t afford to buy two papers a day!

[/quote]

You can''t afford a one off expenditure of about 30p? Sounds like you''re in Dire Straits financially ole Wiz, ahh well Money for Nothin'' when the chicks are free ey..?

[quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You can''t afford a one off expenditure of about 30p? Sounds like you''re in Dire Straits financially ole Wiz, ahh well Money for Nothin'' when the chicks are free ey..?

[/quote]

Listen smart arse, my Archant bill is already slightly over £3 a week..........I ain''t adding to it........this could have been covered in todays EDP.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Listen smart arse, my Archant bill is already slightly over £3 a week..........I ain''t adding to it........this could have been covered in todays EDP.

[/quote]

Ouch! Hit me where it hurts Wizzy! I just wanted to make a Dire Staits pun...

[/quote]Can''t see there would be much point anyway, given you can''t read.Pete was quite clear in saying it was the Evening News yesterday.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Can''t see there would be much point anyway, given you can''t read.
Pete was quite clear in saying it was the Evening News yesterday.

[/quote]

As nor can you...........it was a blatent attempt to force City fans to buy another Archant product, thats the arguement........not your petty point scoring.

As nor can you...........it was a blatent attempt to force City fans to buy another Archant product, thats the arguement........not your petty point scoring.

[/quote]You''re not very good at this are you Lizard?Let me try again....Itwasquiteclearlystatedthatthe articlewouldbeintheevening newsnottheedp.Senility. I guess it comes to us all one day....

[/quote]

You''re not very good at this are you Lizard?

Let me try again....
It
was
quite
clearly
stated
that
the
article
would
be
in
the
evening news
not
the
edp.

Senility. I guess it comes to us all one day....

[/quote]

As in you Turd.

So far, you''ve still haven''t addresed my point............and I think I know why.

So far, you''ve still haven''t addresed my point............and I think I know why.

[/quote]You made a point? Well that would be a novelty.You mean your pathetic gripe that an Archant website may occasionally promote Archant products?Yeah, how dare they! Outrageous behaviour!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Heaven forbid someone would promote their product in an attempt to sell it. Whatever next[:O]

[/quote]

You made a point? Well that would be a novelty.

You mean your pathetic gripe that an Archant website may occasionally promote Archant products?
Yeah, how dare they! Outrageous behaviour!
[/quote]

I always suspected that you were deranged, thanks for the proof Turd................the whole point has been about why Achant didn''t print the Hucks article in the EDP too.

Other than making people buy two Archant papers, instead of their normal one, I can come to no other conclusions.

Still Turd, enjoy the last word in our ping pong, my point been well made now.......and proved.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And what exactly is wrong with this? Archant are after all, a business! Funnily enough a fundamental component of the newspaper business is, wait for it, selling newspapers. If they didn''t sell newspapers there would be no newspapers! If there were no newspapers there would be no Archant, and ergo there would be no Pink''un forum, and if there was no Pink''un forum, you, clearly, would have no life...