Sign in to follow this  
gsr600

If we had of

after watching last nights game i cant help but think that MK dons are the dirtiest team, even dirtier then the crazy gang was with vinnie playng,

it was difficult enough playing against them but to have the ref play for em didnt help, if we had of performed some of the tackles they did wed of been down to 7 men,

if it was a penalty martin shouldve been booked but he wasnt, in my mind the ref bottled it, ince was talking a load of crap, if his team hadnt delibrately taken out 2 of our players forcing a change we wouldve possibly won,

i mean first 20 mins brilliant one touch play from norwich, they wipe out hughes and we have to change style of play, we lose shape and become worried about whos next to be injured so we back off,

in my mind inces team delibrately went out there to play to injure and for this his team should be punished,

What do you want them to do. Roll out the red carpet and watch us play around them. Like it or not this division is filled with teams who won''t need a second invitation to kick lumps out of our players. Perhaps the ref should have clamped down on it but since when can you rely on the referee to do a decent job

[quote user="ldnboy"]i agree, MK dons are a disgrace to the football league..on and off the pitch off with ince''s head!!!!![/quote]

They made the ancient Thuggy sect of India look like pussy cats![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ldnboy"]i agree, MK dons are a disgrace to the football league..on and off the pitch off with ince''s head!!!!![/quote]

They made the ancient Thuggy sect of India look like pussy cats![:S]

[/quote]

I remember them from history lessons...either that or The Beatles ''HELP'' movie.....isn''t senility great.....yes dear, I''ll have another sausage with my egg!

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]What do you want them to do. Roll out the red carpet and watch us play around them. Like it or not this division is filled with teams who won''t need a second invitation to kick lumps out of our players. Perhaps the ref should have clamped down on it but since when can you rely on the referee to do a decent job[/quote]When it comes to protecting the wellbeing of players - always. Unfortunately the ref didnt bottle it last night he was just utter ffing pants!I will be surprised if MK Dons make auto promotion spot this season because they will not play like that every game and have eleven men on the pitch at the end of it. I am almost moved to write a letter of complaint to the FA. If there was ever the need for a fourth official with replays last nigh had all of the evidence for it.The first real tackle of the game should have been a card but the ref didnt give it. Chadwick was lucky only to get a yellow. I wont go on because it enraged me so much. The one that really summed it up was Holt getting elbowed in the back of the head and the ref giving the free kick against him.

[quote user="Helen"]I think we were too soft as usual. League 1 is rough. We need to get in there and tackle, not stand around giving them yards.[:P]  [/quote]

yes its a tough league but on the performance of the ref f we had of played similar tough tackles like chadwick wed of lost a few more players to red cards as the ref was clearly favouring mk dons all night

I did not feel the ref was biassed... just rubbish.I did not feel the Dons were particularly violent- just low quality. Dirty tactics were in there but Holt was in with as many elbows and slaps as any of their players.The tackles they were putting in were very poor- but only 1 or 2 were nasty. The ref should have dealt with the poor and dangerous tackles all the same- yellow and red cards were waranted last night and that goes for us too... however I think a decent ref would have stopped it all early on (was it 3rd minute the one on Drury?).The Refs and the teams in this league are that quality... we need to spot the weak ones and use it to our advantage quick. Martin and Holt were the only two who figured it out last night and used it... Shame Martin didn''t twig earlier or I don''t think he''d have put that tackle in in the box.BTW I can''t see ANY reason why Martin might have got a yellow for the penalty as suggested- not a goal scoring opportunity, not cynical not dangerous so there would be no need for a yellow just because it was given.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Had of?

HAD OF? 

HAD OF?????

You can''t be serious, can you?

[/quote]

I blame the teachers, Houston

and 12 years of Labour''s Edukashun! edukashun! edukashun!