Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

BBC Look East!!!

'''' An important night for MK Dons and Ipswich ''''No mention of Norwich, Look East have now taken to placing the MK Dons as one of the regions top teams, above Norwich apparently.Disgusting, Look East have always been biased against Norwich.

You sure about that last bit?

I always thought they showed us a bit more, cause its filmed in norwich!? [^o)]

I am convinced the sports editor is a binner. Long interviews with the manager, coach & "fans". So far they have resisted to talk to the ball boys!!

I''m also convinced that Stewart White is a binner too.

[quote user="Brendan"]

You sure about that last bit?

I always thought they showed us a bit more, cause its filmed in norwich!? [^o)]

[/quote]Without doubt, Look East have always given pathetic time to Norwich news, its obvious the editors are binners.

The fact that the line given to the news readers to summarise the upcoming sports news was '''' And it was an important night last night for the MK Dons and Ipswich ''''...that says it all, where they see Norwich''s importance in relation to the other local sides.

I already mailed them about this months ago, Norwich seems to get a small amount of reports, not just about football either.  Maybe some of you should e-mail them your thoughts.

[quote user="barclay46"]I am convinced the sports editor is a binner. Long interviews with the manager, coach & "fans". So far they have resisted to talk to the ball boys!! I''m also convinced that Stewart White is a binner too.[/quote]

I think you''ll find that Mr White is a Southampton supporter.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]So has anyone bothered e-mailing Look East then?[/quote]Do you honestly think they (i.e. Look East) are really that bothered?!

One of the reasons is that, to save money, they fired umpteen staff and can''t be arsed any longer to do "regional sports bulletins" - one size fits all.  You will have to get used to it I''m afraid.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

One of the reasons is that, to save money, they fired umpteen staff and can''t be arsed any longer to do "regional sports bulletins" - one size fits all.  You will have to get used to it I''m afraid.

[/quote]

What are you afraid of?