Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Dear Gold and Sullivan...

Apparently they are not interested... but the rumours about a Chinese group showing interest are true??? [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"]Apparently they are not interested... but the rumours about a Chinese group showing interest are true??? [:^)][/quote]

I think you''re just gullible Smudger[;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]Apparently they are not interested... but the rumours about a Chinese group showing interest are true??? [:^)][/quote]

Didn''t know China had any decent groups?  Not called ''Ying Tong Iddle Ei Po'' by any chance?

Birmingham will be, or has been sold to a consortium, only the final details are left to confirm. However, Gold is a West Ham supporter. He played for them at youth level and once had a 29% holding in the club. Sulivan lives this way and stated last year that he would look to sell the club because he was getting fed up with the commuting to his busineses in the Midlands. Gold and Sulivan can''t make a move for any other club until they have sold Birmingham as it''s not allowed to have holdings in two or more clubs, I believe.Might be one to dismiss?Andy.

[quote user="Happyhammer Andy"]Birmingham will be, or has been sold to a consortium, only the final details are left to confirm. However, Gold is a West Ham supporter. He played for them at youth level and once had a 29% holding in the club. Sulivan lives this way and stated last year that he would look to sell the club because he was getting fed up with the commuting to his busineses in the Midlands. Gold and Sulivan can''t make a move for any other club until they have sold Birmingham as it''s not allowed to have holdings in two or more clubs, I believe.Might be one to dismiss?Andy.[/quote]Would they want to pay £150 million just to get rid of the debts at West Ham though Andy ?  Maybe it''s one for you to dismiss ? [;)]

Be careful what you wish for. Gold and Sullivan have made going to Brum matches prohibitably expensive for a lot of people. 

The cheapest ticket for the Brum v Villa match last weekend was £48.

That''s a lot for a ticket, but look at where they are, and then look at where we are.  Hardly shocking that some fans would be clammering for them to buy us lol [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]That''s a lot for a ticket, but look at where they are, and then look at where we are.  Hardly shocking that some fans would be clammering for them to buy us lol [:)][/quote]

I''d happily pay a bit more for my season ticket not to watch such a shit team.

Birmingham''s season ticket prices are not too bad. They just try and sting the casuals.

[quote user="Big Dog "]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]That''s a lot for a ticket, but look at where they are, and then look at where we are.  Hardly shocking that some fans would be clammering for them to buy us lol [:)][/quote]

Birmingham''s season ticket prices are not too bad. They just try and sting the casuals.

[/quote]

Indeed we would too.  And I don''t think we are alone in our thoughts.

ST prices are expensive in some of the PL grounds, Arsenal, ManU and Chelsea, but look at what they get, compared to us lol better teams, better football, more money from Sky etc.

Sadly we have what we have, a large club in a scrappy league, a mediocre team, skint club and not very good prospects.

Ho-hum [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Dog "]

[/quote]

Indeed we would too.  And I don''t think we are alone in our thoughts.

ST prices are expensive in some of the PL grounds, Arsenal, ManU and Chelsea, but look at what they get, compared to us lol better teams, better football, more money from Sky etc.

Sadly we have what we have, a large club in a scrappy league, a mediocre team, skint club and not very good prospects.

Ho-hum [:)]

[/quote]But ST prices don''t make a team, and it doesn''t guarantee more money from Sky.  We could put up our season ticket prices, but it is no guarantee of success at all.  I''m not saying it isn''t a viable option, but to claim that it mirrors success is a bit rich.

[quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

Well it came from McNally''s mouth when questioned about it personally at the NCISA AGM last week.

interesting there was a rumour type post a while ago saying Chinese investment was imminent. Delia has reportedly had a Chinese guest at several games. Think this rumour was overheard at BBC. What exactly did the chief say smudge

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

Well it came from McNally''s mouth when questioned about it personally at the NCISA AGM last week.

[/quote]

To be clear Smidgen, did McNally actually say there was interest from China?

Can''t believe he would reveal anything on that score.

But if he did say it, was it in the meeting, or chatting afterwards?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="H4H"]According to Sullivans PR company they are having a look.[/quote]

Having a look at what lol

[/quote]At the facilities!!!!

[quote user="Big Dog "][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be clear Smidgen, did McNally actually say there was interest from China?

Can''t believe he would reveal anything on that score.

But if he did say it, was it in the meeting, or chatting afterwards?

[/quote]

It was when being questioned by somebody afterwards... and as I have said he claimed that there is nothing in the Gold story as far as he was aware but there has been interest from a Chinese group.