LOL.

Thats amongst the funniest and stupidest posts i''ve seen, congrats.

I don''t see Barca fans moanign that pep Guardiola was wearing T shirt and jeans in the dugout over the summer... or that he wears hoodies to press conferences. 

What a ridiculous post, he clearly is a hands on manager, and would still like to be involved.  He looks nothing like a chav.

I went up to PL at the end of the NCISA forum last week and congratulated him on his pitch-side choice of clothes! Personally speaking there are very few mangers who look ok in a suit - Arsene Wenger is one of the few.

If McLaren had been wearing a tracksuit and trainers he''d never have felt the need for that ridiculous umbrella!

[quote user="will take 2nd now formely known as champions "]

He looks like a Chav and it''s disgraceful!

[/quote]You''re disgraceful.

Haha, That Made Me Laugh! :) I Prefer The ''Trackie'' Look As It Implies He Is A More ''Active'' Manager, Rather Than Some Bloke Standing There Is His Sunday Best Outfit. But Not The Chaviness!

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]So if Martin O''Neil came and dressed like that (as he does), would you complain then? No thought not. Pathetic![/quote]

it''s not the jumper and trackies what does it! But the socks rolled up over the trackies and the collar up whilst munching on gum.

I expect to find people dressed like that down my local bus station!!!!!!!

[quote user=" original poster "]

Sorry Guys, But i''m worried about Lambert! He''s going to ruin our Club Image!! Dressing in Trackies, Socks Rolled Up What next? Nike Air Trainers, Burberry hat and Some dodgy shaving in his hair?  He looks like a CHAV FFS!!!! [:@]

[/quote]So long as he gets the job done he could turn up in a clown suit.I happen to work with a lot of "chavs" who are actually very mis-understood induviduals. + Chav is not actually a dress code its a mind set.Ive seen metal heads and emos who are bigger chavs with worse mentality than some kids who dress chav.And this is comming from someone who was a hardcore punk in the 80s / 90sSo pee off you judgemental little moron, people like you make me sick.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="will take 2nd now formely known as champions "]

He looks like a Chav and it''s disgraceful!

[/quote]

You''re disgraceful.
[/quote]

I like it [:)][Y]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user=" original poster "]

Sorry Guys, But i''m worried about Lambert! He''s going to ruin our Club Image!! Dressing in Trackies, Socks Rolled Up What next? Nike Air Trainers, Burberry hat and Some dodgy shaving in his hair?  He looks like a CHAV FFS!!!! [:@]

[/quote]

So long as he gets the job done he could turn up in a clown suit.

I happen to work with a lot of "chavs" who are actually very mis-understood induviduals. + Chav is not actually a dress code its a mind set.
Ive seen metal heads and emos who are bigger chavs with worse mentality than some kids who dress chav.
And this is comming from someone who was a hardcore punk in the 80s / 90s

So pee off you judgemental little moron, people like you make me sick.
[/quote]

Do you work with the fluffy beanbag crowd then?  Ie; social worker?

Hubby works the other side of things, gets to ASBO chavs lol

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]So if Martin O''Neil came and dressed like that (as he does), would you complain then? No thought not. Pathetic![/quote]

Spot on Mark... exactly the same way that Mr O''Neill dresses...

Lambert holds O''Neill in high regard and O''Neill''s role model was obviously a certain Mr Clough [;)]

I guess some posters on here would prefer a suited Bryan Gunn modelling himself on Ade Edmondson though???