Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Posh Res v NCFC Res - live now

No Theo... oh dear, I think the Aussie could be on his way back down under... ishe going to be on the bench for Saturday... or dare I say even starting?

I genuinely believe that if we lose Stephen Hughes for an extended period of time, Hoolahan may be our only chance of remaining as promotion contenders (other than possibly a late surge for the play-off''s).I think we need to start integrating him back into the team soon.

Rudd, Brindley, Habergham, Doherty, Stephens, Dumic, Whaley, Maric, McDonald, Hoolahan, Dawkin.
Subs: Kelly, Wiggins, Osemwegie, Clarke.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Rudd, Brindley, Habergham, Doherty, Stephens, Dumic, Whaley, Maric, McDonald, Hoolahan, Dawkin.
Subs: Kelly, Wiggins, Osemwegie, Clarke.[/quote]

Cheers!!

Quite a few youngsters in there.. how are the more senior boys playing?

4-1, poor effort only to score 1 with Whaley Maric Mcdonald and Hoolahan all playing. Why is it being played at this strange time.

If Lambert was giving them rope to hang themselves previous, then they''ve jumped in the coffin and nailed it all up.

Ah, so it''s all Doc''s fault now. None of us have seen the game, heard about it, or even know about how the goals went in. But let''s blame somebody anyway. We always need a scapegoat.

And it''s only a reserve match. Nobody cared that much when we beat Southend 5-0 last week. Or is it different when we lose?

Well no one is going to convince me Doherty showed why he is worth a starting place in the first team today with a scoreline like that at least...

I was just thinking that Graham.

But where would we be without a good scapegoat.[;)] I wouldn''t mind having a little bet that it was the midfield where we lost the game. Not making them a scapegoat mind!

But honestly mate.. whaddaya expect with that wicked cook in charge[;)]

That Hoolahan is great isn''t he, ran the show in another Norwich defeat. When will people start to realise he''s not the answer to everything?!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]That Hoolahan is great isn''t he, ran the show in another Norwich defeat. When will people start to realise he''s not the answer to everything?![/quote]Didn''t do himself any harm by the sound of it (which is more than can be said for the rest of them).