Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Gold Sullivan latest....

Not wanting to cast doubt over this Perm, but do you have a link to anything that will back this up... I hope that it is!!

One fly in the ointment here - Brady says she will be going with Sulivan to his next club. Hardly helps McNally get motivated knowing that Ms Brady will take his role on arrival. As McNally apparently calls the shots now, any negotations may take a while, unless he has an interst in any sale "investment" negotiations!

[quote user="shefcanary"]One fly in the ointment here - Brady says she will be going with Sulivan to his next club. Hardly helps McNally get motivated knowing that Ms Brady will take his role on arrival. As McNally apparently calls the shots now, any negotations may take a while, unless he has an interst in any sale "investment" negotiations![/quote]

Karren Brady is joining Alan Sugar on The Apprentice.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]One fly in the ointment here - Brady says she will be going with Sulivan to his next club. Hardly helps McNally get motivated knowing that Ms Brady will take his role on arrival. As McNally apparently calls the shots now, any negotations may take a while, unless he has an interst in any sale "investment" negotiations![/quote]

Karren Brady is joining Alan Sugar on The Apprentice.

[/quote]

But Beeb quote her as follows: "I leave with very fond memories of the past 16 years - I arrived with David Sullivan in 1993 and I want to leave with him. Whatever he does in the future, you can rest assured I''ll be standing by his side.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/birmingham_city/8257789.stm

[quote user="canarytom"]I''m sure she can do other things outside football. The apprentice is hardly going to take up a huge amount of her time[/quote]You say that Tom, but when that woman that frowns wasn''t frowning on the apprentice, she was a full-time frowner in Suralans'' business sectors of hand-waving, wearing nice suits, and sitting around in airports while tapping on a blackberry.I''d imagine Brady would get the same deal - although she''ll have to concentrate on the frowning a bit more...

Can''t see it being a problem, Mcnally would continue in his current role until he is told otherwise and then walk away with a nice fat cheque in his hands and a big smile on his face after he''s been told his services are no longer required.

Delia''s recipie for disaster!Your comparison of £1 a share with £30 MIGHT be a relevant comparison if Norwich City were - like Birmingham - a listed company. But it is not. So it ain''t a relevant comparison.If

there is a relevant comparison here it is between the comparitive costs

of buying the two clubs - £16m at the very most for Norwich City  and

the £81.5m at which Carson Yeung''s bid values Birmingham.

McNally often says "for as long as I''m here..."

At the Cap''s forum he even said "I might be here 2 years or 4..."

I don''t think he sees it as a long-term stay. He is a troubleshooter in this role.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Delia''s recipie for disaster!

Your comparison of £1 a share with £30 MIGHT be a relevant comparison if Norwich City were - like Birmingham - a listed company. But it is not. So it ain''t a relevant comparison.

If there is a relevant comparison here it is between the comparitive costs of buying the two clubs - £16m at the very most for Norwich City  and the £81.5m at which Carson Yeung''s bid values Birmingham.
[/quote]

Embarrassed [:$] Whooops, sorry!

[quote user="Shabutie"]Am I the only one who doesn''t want those dirty b*stards buying our club?[/quote]Probably not - I''m quite sure there are other people with similar views. Are you in the majority though? No. How he has made his money is of no relevance to how he spends it - its all legal. I won''t bore you with the history of corporate Brittain, but do you by any chance bank with Barclays? Or go to church at the Church of England?