Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Question for Mr Lambert......

If Dotherty has been told to find another club, why haven''t you told the same to Cureton, Semmy, Drury(sick note), Russel, Maric, Gill, Theo? Because they are all just as bad, if not worse than the Doc.

Keep the Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="colneycanary"]If Dotherty has been told to find another club, why haven''t you told the same to Cureton, Semmy, Drury(sick note), Russel, Maric, Gill, Theo? Because they are all just as bad, if not worse than the Doc. Keep the Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

One at a time dear boy. The other losers will be axed too, in time.

[quote user="colneycanary"]If Dotherty has been told to find another club, why haven''t you told the same to Cureton, Semmy, Drury(sick note), Russel, Maric, Gill, Theo? [/quote]

How do you know he hasn''t and they are just less willing to reveal the dicussion?

How do you know some of them haven''t been told? Theo wasn''t even in the reserves yesterday.

But, would it not be a better idea to at least hang on to these players until January before we get rid of them?

I think if anyone else had been told the same, it would be reported in the press too. I don''t like the way Lambert singles out certain players like Dotherty and Hoolahan. There are far worse players at the club. Reminds me of how Roeder used to treat certain players too!

[quote user="colneycanary"]I think if anyone else had been told the same, it would be reported in the press too. I don''t like the way Lambert singles out certain players like Dotherty and Hoolahan. There are far worse players at the club. Reminds me of how Roeder used to treat certain players too![/quote]

You "think" but you don''t "know".

Usual guesswork, pointless post.

[quote user="colneycanary"]I think if anyone else had been told the same, it would be reported in the press too. I don''t like the way Lambert singles out certain players like Dotherty and Hoolahan. There are far worse players at the club. Reminds me of how Roeder used to treat certain players too![/quote]what so you know all that goes on behind the scenes do you? You know why they haven''t been featuring etc? Please tell us

Doherty leaving means Nelson will be starting at CB, and I am not convinced that he is better than Doherty. Barring that, Spillane or a loan player alongside Askou. None of these options inspires me. A good manager gets the best out of the players he has, IMO.

Haven''t seen enough of Maric and Gill. Plus if we end up with a lot of injuries they are there to cover. Until they can be replaced in January we should keep them.