Sign in to follow this  
Largey

OT - Besiktas Crowd Dancing

Did anyone see the crazy dancing and clapping from the Besiktas fans last night?

Imagine if we could get something like that going at Carrow Road!

Would never happen I know.......very intimidating though! I wonder how long it took to conjure up and sort out amongst the fans.

frankfurt have quite a large ''hardcore'' section of fans these days and there actually known in germany for causing riots...looks great and the atmosphere would be fantastic but can you imagine anything like that being allowed in england by the police/stewards after hillsborough?!

talking of crazy fans, there was a piece in the EDP the other day about darius vassell''s welcome in turkeyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXCtsxzXBKg&feature=PlayList&p=3A30EA7FF8A225DE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=109like the journalist who wrote the piece mentioned, imagine if they signed torres or ronaldo!

I agree, it was more entertaining than the match! I loved it, but..the day something like that happens at carrow road will be the day that pigs can fly

ok,stewards wont even let us stand up 4 more than 30 seconds at a time, nevermind jump around and go nuts like the turks,but wudnt it be worth trying just 2 see the absolute fear and horror in the eyes of the health and safety wombats????????LETS GO F***KIN'' MENTAL!! LA LA LA LA!!!!!

The AEK Athesn fans were mental last night too!! They were losing 3-0 to Everton and were acting like they had one the Champions League.