Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Korey Smith VS Tom Adeyemi

I really like them both but have always prefered Korey, as i just feel he looks a little bit more passionate when he is playing!

But who do you tink will turn out to be the better player?

I think it will be korey smith and i hope he stays with norwich as he will be a rock in midfield soon!

My vote is with Korey too.

Adayemi is good, but still looks a little lost on occasion. He needs to bulk up a bit. He is tall and clearly a footballnig mind, but he does get knocked off the ball easily for a tall player.

I think they''re both excellent players and we should feel proud to see them in the first team. Either one has played well beside Hughes but it''s a bit much to expect them to play together without a more experienced partner.

From what I have seen I would say Adeyemi has the greater potential of the two but that doesn''t mean he will have the better career. They are only young and potential sometimes doesn''t come through. Chris Llewellyn had enough potential to interest Premier clubs at a young age too. But as he matured he didn''t realise that potential and last I heard is playing for Neath. I don''t think he did anything wrong, it''s just how it works out. While other players with seemingly little potential come good at a later age.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think they''re both excellent players and we should feel proud to see them in the first team. Either one has played well beside Hughes but it''s a bit much to expect them to play together without a more experienced partner.

From what I have seen I would say Adeyemi has the greater potential of the two but that doesn''t mean he will have the better career. They are only young and potential sometimes doesn''t come through. Chris Llewellyn had enough potential to interest Premier clubs at a young age too. But as he matured he didn''t realise that potential and last I heard is playing for Neath. I don''t think he did anything wrong, it''s just how it works out. While other players with seemingly little potential come good at a later age.

[/quote]

There''s hope for you yet Nutty[:D]

Chasing through balls brandishing your loo brush. Put the fear of God into and defence!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

There''s hope for you yet Nutty[:D]

Chasing through balls brandishing your loo brush. Put the fear of God into and defence!

[/quote]

Nice of you to say so Butler but I''m afraid I didn''t have little potential.. I had none at all![;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

A very insightful and acurate assessment Nuts