Sign in to follow this  
Yella Fella

Who would you like to replace whaley? realistic answers please

As Gunnies master winger has gone on loan for much needed league 2 experience!Who would you like to see either from our current squad or loaned in on that elusive left hand side!

I still think Chrissy Martin would do a good job and would free up the loan money fro a much needed second striker in a Holt mould!!

Ambrose is in Palace''s first team so that''s not gonna happen, as much as i''d like to see it.

Jemal Johnson would be good, as we saw the other night.

[quote user="Yella Fella"]

As Gunnies master winger has gone on loan for much needed league 2 experience!Who would you like to see either from our current squad or loaned in on that elusive left hand side!

I still think Chrissy Martin would do a good job and would free up the loan money fro a much needed second striker in a Holt mould!!

[/quote]

Whaley plays on the right!

Correct never said he didnt, but i suppose my post may have been misleading, sorry, just thought we could use the money saved from wolly''s departure could be used to either bring in a new left sided player or a big striker!

Who would you have on the left and right wings Ryan1992?

I''ve heard that you are looking at loaning Maxi Gradel off Leicester for a month, as are Southampton.

The source from Leicester is quite reliable but I think Nige wants him to go to a championship club because he''s proven himself as a good League one player with bournemouth and us already, so we''ll see..

Jimmy Ryan, Adomah, Ben Harding, Jason Demetriou or Craig Stanley

I''d also like us to try pinch Le Fondre in January now that Robins has gone as we need another striker.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I''d stick with Lappin and McVeigh on the wings.[/quote]So you don''t much care for pacey, tricky wingers then?

this is a valid point! thats why is said about using Chris Martin their he has pace and can as he has proven cut in and score goals yes his defending needs some work but why not use the loan money to bring in another big front man with some pace and strength to either partner Holt or replace him after he tires as i still think Cody will be a star with some game experience and the faith of the fans!

[quote user="BlueJam"][quote user="ryan1992"]I''d stick with Lappin and McVeigh on the wings.[/quote]

So you don''t much care for pacey, tricky wingers then?
[/quote]

I would like these pacey wingers but i don''t see any being available at a low price. We couldnt even afford a swindon winger!

No way do I want to see daley, martin, mcveigh on the wings etc... the first two are strikers, and I cant stand strikers (no matter what they''re age) being used on the wings and mcveigh is too slow i''m afraid and looks to be past itadomoah would be a brilliant acquisition, max gradel as the leicester fan has pointed out would be a decent loan as well...we need someone with pace who isn''t afraid to run at people even if they lose it a couple of times...which lets be honest is the prime role of the winger in my view

Albert Adomah for me, def one for the future and would flourish with "better" players......

Adomah is wanted by Blackpool, who shame to say have more of a pull than us. How low have we got?

Mind you, a choice between Blackpool and Norwich areas, I know where I would choose.

Lee Croft? - he''ll be looking for a new club soon when he starts languishing in the Derby reserves.

No seriously - Tyson Gay?