Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Christ, I feel old!!

Looks increasingly like we are to enstrust two players half my age (Smith 18,Adeyemi 17) in our midfield an Saturday, I remember the first player to play for Norwich who was younger than me which was Darren Eadie and what a significant landmark that seemed at the time, now there''s players young enough to be my children playing!!

I suppose I''ve just got to accept that maybe I''m never going to play for Norwich ! lol

Well its the time and age isnt it !One of the kids i teach went for Trials today with Crewe Alexandre, I honestly and actually said..."Have you considered Norwich City ?"

My mum felt even older a couple of days ago when I told her that at the end of the game at MK four of our midfield had a combined age of less than her.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

My mum felt even older a couple of days ago when I told her that at the end of the game at MK four of our midfield had a combined age of less than her.

[/quote]

Bet she loved that!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]No need to worry GJL, only half way to 1972.[/quote]Err, scrub the 19 bit and you''ll get close to a meaning.  It''s early, and I''m halfway to 74.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Looks increasingly like we are to enstrust two players half my age (Smith 18,Adeyemi 17) in our midfield an Saturday, I remember the first player to play for Norwich who was younger than me which was Darren Eadie and what a significant landmark that seemed at the time, now there''s players young enough to be my children playing!!

I suppose I''ve just got to accept that maybe I''m never going to play for Norwich ! lol

[/quote]

Buy tickets near the front, you never know they might call you up.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Well I fit one of the criteria................shame I''m 28 years too old!!!![;)][/quote]

And very cuddly with it[;)]

[/quote]

I always wanted to play for England and had some croquet lessons last year!

Start the journey back to Norfolk on Monday with a flight to Alice Springs. Exciting. Never been there.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Well I fit one of the criteria................shame I''m 28 years too old!!!![;)][/quote]

[/quote][:$][:$][:D]

I dont know what you are all moaning about, I''ve got grandchildren older than Smith & Adeyemi, How do you think that makes me feel????

[quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote][:$][:$][:D][/quote]

Get a room *tut*[:^)][:$]

[/quote]

Old git