Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

I had a dream last night....

That Norwich went 1-0 up, and then were 2-1 down at half time, with the final result 3-1.

Whilst in my dream I think we were playing Luton, I shall assume this was a premonition of the charlton game (and not relegation) and stick a fiver on it.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]That Norwich went 1-0 up, and then were 2-1 down at half time, with the final result 3-1. Whilst in my dream I think we were playing Luton, I shall assume this was a premonition of the charlton game (and not relegation) and stick a fiver on it.[/quote]

You''re going to bet against us?[:O]

Why not? It has no impact on whether we win or not, and I bet on what I think the score will be not what I want it to be. It won''t give rise to any kind of conflict of interest either I can assure you.

I bet against Norwich City quite often, I regard it purely as a form of Entertainment Insurance -  I''m happy to lose the "premium" if we win or draw.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I bet against Norwich City quite often, I regard it purely as a form of Entertainment Insurance -  I''m happy to lose the "premium" if we win or draw.

[/quote]

You must have accrued a mass of wealth over the last 4 seasons, the Dorkerty Years.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I bet against Norwich City quite often, I regard it purely as a form of Entertainment Insurance -  I''m happy to lose the "premium" if we win or draw. [/quote]

You must have accrued a mass of wealth over the last 4 seasons, the Dorkerty Years.

[/quote]Wait until Michael Nelson gets going and then you''ll hear reports of someone building a house out of pure gold overlooking the Holiday Inn.