Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

I''m going out now, so I''m gonna congratulate you now Wazz! Top Stuff [Y]

(unless the planets align to conspire against us....)

Well done Wazz I''m never one for counting chickens but 5-0 van nistelrooy goal 1 minute from end looks pretty good to me!

Well done also to all pickers and nutty and billy for the organisation - Fantastic!

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Full time. Well done Wazz. You''ve laid down the baton for me next week...
[/quote]

You picked the last one (Real Madrid), you''ll be fine next week.

[quote user="leedscanary"]Well done Wazz - I said you was the man. You get the honour of the wheelbarrow home from the next Pups meet![/quote]

I just hope that Lapp has got the lights fixed on it !! [:D]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Congratulations to ALL OF US.

After all, it was your picks. I just picked the final 6 ! [:D]

Thanks Billy and Nutty.

[/quote]

Well done Wazzy and everyone else [:D]

Well done Wazzy[Y][<:o)] What a magnificent effort! You won the free bet with a goal difference of 20-2!! That''s winning it in style without a doubt! I am especially pleased for you because I know how much the success of the free bet means to you and I also know how happy Ray would have been to add your name to the line of fame, which it''s my pleasure to do right now : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, yes Norfolkchance1 £719 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done Wazzy[Y][<:o)] What a magnificent effort! You won the free bet with a goal difference of 20-2!! That''s winning it in style without a doubt! I am especially pleased for you because I know how much the success of the free bet means to you and I also know how happy Ray would have been to add your name to the line of fame, which it''s my pleasure to do right now : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, yes Norfolkchance1 £719 for the Academy,so far.

[/quote]

Thanks Nutty, I am delighted, it''s a team game and we are all in this together.

Thanks Billy for your fabulous continued support.

Finally, thanks Ray - You lovely old boy, this is all down to you.

Congratulations Waz! A great line of picks and another load of cash to bring the the Sutton or Eadie!

Davo