Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

one player

I just think it''ll be interesting to see how Wes reacts to being dropped if he plays, it could potentially finally give us the Wes Hoolahan that tore up this league at Blackpool.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]In all seriousness, Theokilitis.[/quote]that would be ace, he is my new fave player, i wonder what they would say if i went to the shop and asked for his name on a shirt :P

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Grant Holt and/or Tom Adeyemi.

[/quote]

What did Adeyemi do after coming on Monday night to warrant another chance then CHOPS?

He was pretty anonymous if you ask me and the only times he was seen with the ball he usually gave the ball away in fairly crucial areas.  One time that he gave the ball away led to a mess amongst him and the centre backs which nearly resulted in an MK Dons goal.

He deserves another chance while most of you slaghter Dayley who actually did something useful on Monday evening though???  [:|]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]In all seriousness, Theokilitis.[/quote]

that would be ace, he is my new fave player, i wonder what they would say if i went to the shop and asked for his name on a shirt :P
[/quote]

Would Probably Cost You A Fair Bit, Being A Long Name! [:P] I Would Actually Like To See Theo Play Again. But Most Of All I Can''t Wait For The Day When Dario Dumic Gets His First Team Debut! [:)] Also Looking Forward To Seeing Wiggins'' First Proper Game Too!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Grant Holt and/or Tom Adeyemi.

[/quote]

What did Adeyemi do after coming on Monday night to warrant another chance then CHOPS?

He was pretty anonymous if you ask me and the only times he was seen with the ball he usually gave the ball away in fairly crucial areas.  One time that he gave the ball away led to a mess amongst him and the centre backs which nearly resulted in an MK Dons goal.

He deserves another chance while most of you slaghter Dayley who actually did something useful on Monday evening though???  [:|]

[/quote]

What game were you watching Smudger? Apart from one run Daley did nothing...   

[quote user="JenJen "]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]In all seriousness, Theokilitis.[/quote]

that would be ace, he is my new fave player, i wonder what they would say if i went to the shop and asked for his name on a shirt :P
[/quote]

Would Probably Cost You A Fair Bit, Being A Long Name! [:P] I Would Actually Like To See Theo Play Again. But Most Of All I Can''t Wait For The Day When Dario Dumic Gets His First Team Debut! [:)] Also Looking Forward To Seeing Wiggins'' First Proper Game Too!

[/quote]

not taking the piss but two questions:

1) Why Do You Use A Capital Letter For Every Word In Your Sentance?

2) Does It Not Get Annoying Having To Press Shift Every Time You Write A Word Or Is There A Button You Use For It?

[quote user="the pigman"]Is there one player you are looking forward to see play tomorrow in a city shirt who is in the squad?[/quote]Don''t think there is one player left who you would actually look forward to see playing now, with the exception of Hoolahan. It''s just hoping that those players we have can be moulded into a team that can get us out of this division.

Oh I never answered the threads question!

I go to watch the team rather than an individual player but if I had to pick one it would have to be someone like Grant Holt.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]In all seriousness, Theokilitis.[/quote]

*bump*

Well done my friend for concealing your identity for so long, but the game''s up now. 

You''re a scummer aren''t you?  Or, to spell it out even more clearly, an Ipswich Town supporter.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]What is this all about? Cherub[/quote]

I''d never have suspected a thing, only I was browsing the Green ''Un forum this morning for the first time ever (anything to cheer up a wet Wednesday morning, thought there might be a poll "Should Keane stay or go" that we might, erm, ''contribute'' to [:)]. 

Someone on there has bumped up a thread started by the Walking Man in December 2007 entitled "Where do you think we will finish this season/". You can see for yourself.