Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Delia Smith, you are an utter disgrace!

[quote user="City1st"]as opposed to how much you have put in Smudger
[/quote]

Yeah not much I know... but even I have put in more than Delia has this season... [:$]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Downloads"] I don''t think it would be too much to expect our illustrious owner to match that too.[/quote]

That''s a very fair point. Foulger seemed to be doing all of the talking over the summer but surely the majority shareholders could have scraped enough together to match his, and the season ticket holders, offer?
[/quote]

Especially seeing as they have admitted that they let CoCo the Clown spend what little money we had prior to getting a real manager in???

[quote user="Downloads"]

Completely agree.

Sold the keeper, sold Clingan - that money is put away into the club, whilst the fans money is used to buy the players solely. Not good. In fact i would go as far as to say its taking the p1ss.

[/quote]

I would go as far to say that it is blind robbery or rape!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="City1st"]as opposed to how much you have put in Smudger [/quote]

Yeah not much I know... but even I have put in more than Delia has this season... [:$]

[/quote]It''s money we are talking, not posts on this forum......and unlike the regular club critics, Delia actually goes to games

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s money we are talking, not posts on this forum

......and unlike the regular club critics, Delia actually goes to games
[/quote]

Have you seen her entourage!.....Masseeeve! Must cost a fortune for a round....and that''s not including crisps and nuts.

It''s funny how Smudge only crawls out from under his stone when we lose / things don''t go right. Shame he doesn''t stay there. Some people take some sort of perverse pleasure in bad times.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know Delia has put in NOTHING as yet this season.

She hasn''t even matched the £60 or so that I have spent.... [:$]

She may of put money in to her catering business, but this is a FOOTBALL CLUB in case you had forgotten???

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]It''s funny how Smudge only crawls out from under his stone when we lose / things don''t go right. Shame he doesn''t stay there. Some people take some sort of perverse pleasure in bad times.[/quote]

Smudger has been out from under his stone positively getting behind our players and Lambert... but our club is still rotten at the core!

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]It''s funny how Smudge only crawls out from under his stone when we lose / things don''t go right. Shame he doesn''t stay there. Some people take some sort of perverse pleasure in bad times.[/quote]there is a name for them rhymes with dinners

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="City1st"]as opposed to how much you have put in Smudger [/quote]

[/quote]It''s money we are talking, not posts on this forum......and unlike the regular club critics, Delia actually goes to games[/quote]

Yes I know Delia has put in NOTHING as yet this season.

She hasn''t even matched the £60 or so that I have spent.... [:$]

She may of put money in to her catering business, but this is a FOOTBALL CLUB in case you had forgotten???

[/quote]You haven''t a clue what Delia has.....actually just You haven''t a clue

Sorry but Smudge a binner??? No Chance, he may be OTT with his negativity sometimes, although i agree with most of what he''s said RE Delia Smith, but i have absoloutly zero doubt in my mind he''s a very passionate Norwich City fan.

[quote user="Lambo"]Sorry but Smudge a binner??? No Chance, he may be OTT with his negativity sometimes, although i agree with most of what he''s said RE Delia Smith, but i have absoloutly zero doubt in my mind he''s a very passionate Norwich City fan.[/quote]

Lambo, I realise you are attempting to sound fair and balanced in your assessment of Smudger but "he may be OTT with negativity sometimes" is a whale of an understatement for Smudger. 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Downloads"]

Agree with that. But it ain''t gonna happen.

Once we don''t get promoted at the first attempt (and we won''t), the banks will apply pressure and we will be forced to sell players and/or land and/or the stadium.

Its gonna get worse unless she sells up.

[/quote]

I had it from a reliable source on Thursday night that administration could well occur this season and is anticipated if crowds regularly fall to the 18,000 mark.

[/quote]

Same christmas i heard.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats that got to do with the price of bacon? I bet she don''t pay for her tickets! And actually, i think most of the critics on here do go to games...

[quote user="Downloads"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whats that got to do with the price of bacon? I bet she don''t pay for her tickets! And actually, i think most of the critics on here do go to games...

[/quote]

Just how far from the truth can you get?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Her new manager? i didn''t realise she was the only person incharge....i would have thought it was more Mcnally...[/quote]

Hooray, an unblinkered observation.

[/quote]

Don''t worry Bob, you can soon have a manager of Gunny''s ilk back and the clueless board that appointed him... I don''t expect that McNally and Lambert will be enthralled with having their careers wrecked by Delia Smith.

[/quote]

With referance to McNally quote in the EDP; "whilst I am here". I think Lambert will be gone in the summer as we are a stepping stone to bigger things for him and his wing man Lambert. There will be ramblings in the press of taken the club as far as I can with the limited resources etc and off they go in formation to the Prem or a lofty Chamionship club. I see no loyalty from McNally or Lambert. McNally is Roeder in a suit.

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Her new manager? i didn''t realise she was the only person incharge....i would have thought it was more Mcnally...[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t worry Bob, you can soon have a manager of Gunny''s ilk back and the clueless board that appointed him... I don''t expect that McNally and Lambert will be enthralled with having their careers wrecked by Delia Smith.

[/quote]

With referance to McNally quote in the EDP; "whilst I am here". I think Lambert will be gone in the summer as we are a stepping stone to bigger things for him and his wing man Lambert. There will be ramblings in the press of taken the club as far as I can with the limited resources etc and off they go in formation to the Prem or a lofty Chamionship club. I see no loyalty from McNally or Lambert. McNally is Roeder in a suit.

[/quote]

and who would blame them?

only a fool like you would put blame on an ambitious pair for thinking of their careers while continuing to support the woman who has destroyed this football club.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

only a fool like you would put blame on an ambitious pair for thinking of their careers while continuing to support the woman who has destroyed this football club.

[/quote]

Fool I am not Sir.......You have missed my point, I do not blame McNally and Lambert at all, I think Delia has displayed a lack of football vision whilst concentrating on off pitch activities for the last 5 seasons plus. She did not save NCFC, I believe that she was fortunate to have the assets that Chase invested in and now that they have sold them off there is nowhere to go. McNally and Lambert are not the Messiah that many seem to believe, they are using NCFC as a rung on their ladder and good luck to them. Little ole Norwich have finally entered the Business age of this century where mercenaries come and go to thier own gain, taking all they can from the unsuspecting cheque signers who ultimatly gain nothing.

Smith has (over her 13 year tenure) turned the club into a laughing stock.

Over £20m in debt (administration looming) & the worst playing squad employed by the club in over 60 years.

One successful season in 13 years is a pathetic return over a period which has seen the clubs finanacial position weaken year on year, even whilst we have enjoyed vast sums of income from a variety of sources, such as:

Watlings legacy

Play-off final takings

Share issues

Significant profits on player trading

Premiership membership share

Premiership parachute payments

Profits from ''Delia''s Catering'' (!)

Optimum gate receipt income

Record sponsorship income

Only Smith & her board can be held accountable for the financial mess that the club finds itself in after a 13 year spell of under-achievement.

I feel that a top 6 finish is clearly beyond the capabilities of a squad inherited by Lambert, and that our sole aim (on the pitch) is to gather sufficient points so as to not get drawn into another fight for survival at the wrong end of the division. Our sole aim off the pitch should be for Smith to put her ownership on the market & sell to the highest/most suitable bidder. Perhaps then, we can begin a new chapter in our clubs history & wipe this horrid 13 year spell from our memories.

Quite how Smith has been allowed to put the club into this situation without being hounded out ''Chase style'', simply beggars belief!

Although myself & my family are season ticket holders (my Father attending almost every home match since the mid-50''s, & myself since early 70''s), we have not been since the Colchester debacle & are unlikely to attend many more this season.

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT SMUDGER - SMITH IS AN UTTER DISGRACE!

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fool I am not Sir.......You have missed my point, I do not blame McNally and Lambert at all, I think Delia has displayed a lack of football vision whilst concentrating on off pitch activities for the last 5 seasons plus. She did not save NCFC, I believe that she was fortunate to have the assets that Chase invested in and now that they have sold them off there is nowhere to go. McNally and Lambert are not the Messiah that many seem to believe, they are using NCFC as a rung on their ladder and good luck to them. Little ole Norwich have finally entered the Business age of this century where mercenaries come and go to thier own gain, taking all they can from the unsuspecting cheque signers who ultimatly gain nothing.

[/quote]

Ah yes! - I forgot to include that rather important point from my list!

We would certainly have gone to the wall by now without crystalising those investments.

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That is the nature of ambitious people though... back them and them and NCFC are both winners surely??? [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That is the nature of ambitious people though... back them and them and NCFC are both winners surely??? [:|]

[/quote]

Yes, but where is the backing coming from in terms of funds to improve the quality of the squad. Don''t forget that we still have not agreed the Compy to Col U for Lambert. With no financial backing, Batman and Robin''s abilty to save Carra Rud is hampered and they will soon be off to Kerpow elsewhere where their plan can be executed.  

[quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="percy varco"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, but where is the backing coming from in terms of funds to improve the quality of the squad. Don''t forget that we still have not agreed the Compy to Col U for Lambert. With no financial backing, Batman and Robin''s abilty to save Carra Rud is hampered and they will soon be off to Kerpow elsewhere where their plan can be executed.  

[/quote]

and whose fault is that?

Who employed Gunny?

Ahh yes Delia, Michael and Foulger!

Who has not put a penny in before and since that error since relegation?  Ahh yes Delia & Michael.

The fans have done their bit, the new manager and directors are trying their hardest to do theirs... where are the Stowmarket Two?

Time to step up to the plate and back their new men or get out... it really is that simple!

It is like employing a salesman then giving him a low wage, no commision, no telephone, no laptop and no car for christ sake! [:@]

Althoug I am in agrrement that we need a cash injection for the playing staff, do we not think that perhaps the cash has dried up? Delia has a book coming out at Christmas which should swell the coffers, but I can''t see them stumping up cash any time soon.

Delia has always only been interested in off pitch assets since she walked through the door. This being the reason why some other board members fell out with her on her arrival and consequently stood down from the board.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

Either back your new manager NO(W or Step down from our football club NOW before you destroy it anymore.

The choice is yours! [:@]

[/quote]

Agreed Smudger, although we all know it isn''t as simple as her just walking away.  The fact that we lost everything after Hughes went off shows how vital he is, and also how paper thin our squad is.
[/quote]

Paper thin??!!! We have maybe the biggest squad in Leaague 1.  Even the commentators were saying they nearly needed another page on the programme.

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

Either back your new manager NO(W or Step down from our football club NOW before you destroy it anymore.

The choice is yours! [:@]

[/quote]Agreed Smudger, although we all know it isn''t as simple as her just walking away.  The fact that we lost everything after Hughes went off shows how vital he is, and also how paper thin our squad is.[/quote]

Paper thin??!!! We have maybe the biggest squad in Leaague 1.  Even the commentators were saying they nearly needed another page on the programme.

[/quote]Thin in quality rather than in numbers. Just to put things into perspective our current squad was assembled for combined fees totalling less than that fee which we received for Robert Earnshaw not so long ago, or another way for about the same as the average first team player at Championship Newcastle gets paid in a single year.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]It''s funny how Smudge only crawls out from under his stone when we lose / things don''t go right. Shame he doesn''t stay there. Some people take some sort of perverse pleasure in bad times.[/quote]

there is a name for them

rhymes with dinners
[/quote]

Are you calling Smudger a binner? LMFAO you know what, whatever you might think of him and his opinions he has NC close to his heart, just like all of us.

Are you a binner then?