Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Delia Smith, you are an utter disgrace!

Either back your new manager NO(W or Step down from our football club NOW before you destroy it anymore.

The choice is yours! [:@]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Either back your new manager NO(W or Step down from our football club NOW before you destroy it anymore.

[/quote]Agreed Smudger, although we all know it isn''t as simple as her just walking away.  The fact that we lost everything after Hughes went off shows how vital he is, and also how paper thin our squad is.

Agree with that. But it ain''t gonna happen.

Once we don''t get promoted at the first attempt (and we won''t), the banks will apply pressure and we will be forced to sell players and/or land and/or the stadium.

Its gonna get worse unless she sells up.

She is majority shareholder though and she has admitted to her error in backing Gunny this summer.

She has now employed a new manager and if she expects results to change then she needs to back him with HER cash!

If she wants to leave the club with any dignity left whatsoever then the time to do that is this week before things get ugly after another possible defeat to Charlton on Saturday.

[quote user="Downloads"]

Once we don''t get promoted at the first attempt (and we won''t), the banks will apply pressure and we will be forced to sell players and/or land and/or the stadium.

[/quote]

I had it from a reliable source on Thursday night that administration could well occur this season and is anticipated if crowds regularly fall to the 18,000 mark.

the bin boys atre out tonightI wonder if they will be making an y noise tomorrow nightperhaps not, the binners are at home and that usually means a deathly silence

Smudge I''m with you all the way but the happy old bag should have coughed up the cash a few weeks ago before the window went and closed on us...

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Agreed Smudger, although we all know it isn''t as simple as her just walking away.  The fact that we lost everything after Hughes went off shows how vital he is, and also how paper thin our squad is.
[/quote]

Totally agreed ncfcstar... [Y]

I knew we were in trouble the minute that Hughes had to go... it is disgusting that our squad is so lightweight!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

I had it from a reliable source on Thursday night that administration could well occur this season and is anticipated if crowds regularly fall to the 18,000 mark.

[/quote]

At least it would be good news though eh? I can''t see how else we are going to shed 20mil of debt and get a new owner in. Its 2 birds with one stone so to speak.

Delia has already alluded to having plans ready for the banks if they do come calling. But fans aren''t gonna be happy if players/the stadium goes to partially balance the books. I really believe she won''t put anymore of her cash in (even though what she has put in is only loans)

I have been told that we have held off administration by small cash injections found by some of the board members from local businesse''s and the money generated by our attendences has worked in our favour........however there are no more "bail" outs in the pipe line and attendances wont keep them debt collectors from our door. At the moment i have been made to believe its a case of when rather than if for us going into administration.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Smudge I''m with you all the way but the happy old bag should have coughed up the cash a few weeks ago before the window went and closed on us...[/quote]

Totall agree... [Y]

To not even have brought a loan player in prior to this game and the game against Charlton when Lambert and most fans can see so many deficiencies in our squad sums up the Norwich City FC Board of Directors perfectly.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Her new manager? i didn''t realise she was the only person incharge....i would have thought it was more Mcnally...[/quote]

Hooray, an unblinkered observation.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Her new manager? i didn''t realise she was the only person incharge....i would have thought it was more Mcnally...[/quote]

Hooray, an unblinkered observation.

[/quote]

Don''t worry Bob, you can soon have a manager of Gunny''s ilk back and the clueless board that appointed him... I don''t expect that McNally and Lambert will be enthralled with having their careers wrecked by Delia Smith.

[quote user="hurricane"]I have been told that we have held off administration by small cash injections found by some of the board members from local businesse''s and the money generated by our attendences has worked in our favour........however there are no more "bail" outs in the pipe line and attendances wont keep them debt collectors from our door. At the moment i have been made to believe its a case of when rather than if for us going into administration.[/quote]And who might have told you that my little cockney wannabe - the voices in your head ?Now go to bed so you can get up early tomorrow to watch a club that has gone into administrationand had to hand over the club for £3.9m.... and still owes the original £25m plus the £8.1m it had to borrow to prop up it''s annual loses

[quote user="hurricane"]I have been told that we have held off administration by small cash injections found by some of the board members from local businesse''s and the money generated by our attendences has worked in our favour........however there are no more "bail" outs in the pipe line and attendances wont keep them debt collectors from our door. At the moment i have been made to believe its a case of when rather than if for us going into administration.[/quote]

Has the fans rebate money been used to fend off administration?

Because it sure as hell hasn''t been spent on the squad. [:|]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="hurricane"]I have been told that we have held off administration by small cash injections found by some of the board members from local businesse''s and the money generated by our attendences has worked in our favour........however there are no more "bail" outs in the pipe line and attendances wont keep them debt collectors from our door. At the moment i have been made to believe its a case of when rather than if for us going into administration.[/quote]

Has the fans rebate money been used to fend off administration?

Because it sure as hell hasn''t been spent on the squad. [:|]

[/quote]

It was all spent on Holt wasn''t it???

Delia has put zilch in as yet this year though!

Thats the problem, i''m not sure the fans were aware they were the only people along with Foulger that would be puting money into players. I think that all players bought were bought with rebate money and that is very wrong. I don''t think it would be too much to expect our illustrious owner to match that too.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="City1st"]as opposed to how much you have put in Smudger [/quote]

He''s probably put in the same as Delia.

[/quote]if ''old bollox'' were of equal value to pound sterling then yes that might be true

[quote user="Downloads"] I don''t think it would be too much to expect our illustrious owner to match that too.[/quote]That''s a very fair point. Foulger seemed to be doing all of the talking over the summer but surely the majority shareholders could have scraped enough together to match his, and the season ticket holders, offer?

[quote user="Downloads"]Thats the problem, i''m not sure the fans were aware they were the only people along with Foulger that would be puting money into players. I think that all players bought were bought with rebate money and that is very wrong. I don''t think it would be too much to expect our illustrious owner to match that too.[/quote]

If it wasn''t for Carl Moore......we wouldn''t have had a pint....let alone a Lita.

And Huckleberry would''ve been, ''Fin''......Yet she was there on the pitch accepting all the plaudits.....on the day he was signed.

Completely agree.

Sold the keeper, sold Clingan - that money is put away into the club, whilst the fans money is used to buy the players solely. Not good. In fact i would go as far as to say its taking the p1ss.