Sign in to follow this  
Eurrrrrrrrgh

In memory of Gary Doherty 2004-2009 RIP xxx

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"]Send your tributes to

archanthasatributetoanynorwichplayerthesedays@archanttowers.co.uk
[/quote]

I assume that you''re referring to Huckerby here (if not, which tributes are you referring to?); do you really think that he doesn''t deserve a tribute [*-)]

I think people should be thanking him, because he has had a good few seasons here. Player of the season in 2006 and came close on a couple of other occasions. Like all players, they go in and out of form. Best of luck to him!

I wouldnt worry to much about Doc,chances are he will end up at a far better club than City .Lambert is just getting rid of the high earners preparing for a decade or two at this level or lower .

I don''t think anyone can beat Dean Coney as the worst player.

Dotherty has not been playing well lately, but the same could be said for a dozen other players at the club.

Dotherty got player of the season in 2006 and has come close on a couple of other occasions. The Doc is worth keeping hold of for back up! Get rid of Drury and Semmy and the defence might improve!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Freebie City F.C."]wibble[/quote]You still here scummer?[/quote]

Ohhhhh is he a scummer?

[/quote]Any City fan with a different opinion is a scummer

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Freebie City F.C."]wibble
[/quote]

You still here scummer?
[/quote]

Ohhhhh is he a scummer?

[/quote]
Any City fan with a different opinion is a scummer
[/quote]

I''d agree with you usually but have you seen the constant stream of vitriol this turkey has directed towards the club and everything/one associated with it. As Freebie and his previous incarnation as ''Gunn''s no Legend''. Yes, we''re at a low ebb but nothing can be as constantly at fault as he makes out.    

This is getting really tiresome and a little bit distasteful now. I was never his biggest fan but he did always give his all; I can personally remember some very brave blocks - throwing his body in the way of point blank shots when other so called professionals were strolling around like they didn''t have a care in the world.  

Yes, he had limitations, of course, and I have been very frustrated at points with his clumsy tackling but to say that he''s the worst player we''ve ever had ... well some of you must either have the memory span of a goldfish or simply be really stupid.   

Can someone tell me please. I''ve just got back from college and seen these Doherty threads. Has he been released or something? I cant see anything on offy site.

[quote user="ryan1992"]Can someone tell me please. I''ve just got back from college and seen these Doherty threads. Has he been released or something? I cant see anything on offy site.[/quote]Lambert''s told him he''s not required here & to find a new club.  See today''s EDP online.

Bang on Mac.  At times he played like he had his boots tied together and other times he was massive and heroic.   I am quite content from the playing view that he goes BUT..........Yet again (after so much sick jibing following Gunn''s dismissal)  the jeering and gloating is sad, unwarranted and says more about the minds of those jubiliant hatemongers than it does about the Doc.

The enjoyment at the misfortunes of others on here is one step away from days out at Bedlam to laugh at the lunatics.   Inhumane and distasteful.

[quote]

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"]Send your tributes to archanthasatributetoanynorwichplayerthesedays@archanttowers.co.uk[/quote]

I assume that you''re referring to Huckerby here (if not, which tributes are you referring to?); do you really think that he doesn''t deserve a tribute [*-)]

[/quote]Archant started with Gunn, Gunn was a total dollop of crud as a manager.  Why not Doherty then?

I wish him well,

I will remember him for his good games. Allot of the time he just got on with the job with no fuss.

Just a pity he couldn’t be consistent.

Hope all the knockers on this site can say they performed 100% every day at work

[quote user="norfolk-n-good"]I wish him well,

I will remember him for his good games. Allot of the time he just got on with the job with no fuss.

Just a pity he couldn’t be consistent.

Hope all the knockers on this site can say they performed 100% every day at work[/quote]

Is your username some sort of tribute to D''oherty?

All fair enough having a laugh. But he''s sticked with us, and despite his ability always put in 100%. He''s had a couple of good seasons and probably could have left us at various points but didn''t. Agree with Mac, it''s becoming a bit distasteful really.

Docherty doesn''t even come close when it comes to mentioning the worst players that have played for Norwich in my time watching the Canaries!

Don''t know what all the sheep will have to chat about when the Doc goes!

If Nelson or Askou get injuried tghen we''ll have either Spillane or David Stephens as a replacement - The Doc is better at CB than both of them put together!