Sign in to follow this  
Sing Up The South Stand

OT - Carl Baker and Stockport - an example to us all - worth a read

As a Yeovil fan I was listening to the game via GloversWorld, and it all sounded very emotional - a day where true football prevailed (and I have to add, Bakers 2nd goal was brilliant!)

that is one hell of a story , i m well impressed with it , someone should read it to some of our players so they realise what commitment is , what a star

what a story. Maybe that article should be posted on every players locker in the country to make them realise how fortunate they are.

Both the player and his club are a credit to the Sport, the fact despite they''re fincancial troubles they''re still doing everything possible to raise money for that good cause despite it hitting them in the pocket is amazing.

Stunning story. Amazing is the word Lambo, amazing indeed... to use their advertising boards firstly for raising awareness and for giving 30% of their advertising sales to the fund... is truly inspirational.

I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of years ago and he is top bloke who would talk to anyone nothing was to hard for him... I even said he was our answer to Hucks as he has got so much skill... He is a credit to footballers and my heart goes outvto him...