Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

fao susie b

susie

meeky and i will be going to the reserve game tonight, and after the incident involving me seeing our beloved former chairman''s photo in the south stand, i can tell you i will be in the barclay!!!

i am now boycotting the south stand   lol

will send you my mobile number on private messaging  - hope to meet up with you tonight! 

Gazza, hi!

I shall be there tonight but may have to endure the ''Hall of Fame Horror'' in the new stand if that''s where the people I''m going with want to sit, especially as I shall be outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1!  I can say that I''d prefer to go in the Barclay but that doesn''t mean that''s where I''ll end up as there are someone else''s children involved and, as you know, they are sometimes not for moving if their minds are made up.  Anyway, I will try to make contact if I can find out how this private messaging thing works.  (Is it part of  poster''s personal details?  If so, I can do it, no probs.  If not, I shall have to plead ignorance and ask for guidance!) 

[quote]Gazza, hi! I shall be there tonight but may have to endure the ''Hall of Fame Horror'' in the new stand if that''s where the people I''m going with want to sit, especially as I shall be outnumbered 2 or ...[/quote]

susie, just click onto control panel and go down to pm inbox and you will find it!!!  i am not pc genius so i hope it works, does for me!!

hope to see you later!

The eagle has landed!  Does this mean I''m only a minor technophobe now, gazza?  Trust I will get my dad organised in time for Saturday week!  Hope so.

[quote]The eagle has landed! Does this mean I''m only a minor technophobe now, gazza? Trust I will get my dad organised in time for Saturday week! Hope so. ...[/quote]

susie

lovely to chat to you, hope to see you b4 the villa game as arranged, where you can meet pete too, amongst others!!  wow, this means i will have met 11 people from this board!  Things are looking up 

Gazza.

South stand?

I thought you only stood in the Barclay........and the rest was for the prawn sandwich brigade.

By the way, who was Chairman when the new Barclay was built? Maybe you should boycott that as well.

OTBC.

[quote]Gazza. South stand? I thought you only stood in the Barclay........and the rest was for the prawn sandwich brigade. By the way, who was Chairman when the new Barclay was built? Maybe you should boy...[/quote]

bly bly babes

i take it you are referring to the barclay stand i went in long b4 chase appeared?  The fact it was seated was due to the legislation forced on the club, and every club, due to the usual control freak methods employed by every government in my memory.  Even chase had no say in what happened to the stands to that effect anyway.

I don''t think i ever mentioned the other stands at FCR in the way you suggest i have, they are not for me perhaps but i have good friends who sit in the south stand and city stand who i don''t criticise for it, i know where i want to be and that is all i care about frankly.  I have been offered match tickets in the executive viewing areas (while sponsoring a player in the past) and turned them down as we were not ''encouraged'' to wear replica shirts or jeans, which is discrimination in my eyes. 

I think i did enough to put across my views on chase at the time and took more abuse because of it than you are probably capable of dishing out now.