Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Sky Sports News

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Must say Franck Ribery is one good looking fella...right up there with Peter Beardsley and Iain Dowie [:S][/quote][:D]The missing Neville brother?

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Must say Franck Ribery is one good looking fella...right up there with Peter Beardsley and Iain Dowie [:S][/quote]
[:D]

The missing Neville brother?

[/quote]lmao

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]Must say Franck Ribery is one good looking fella...right up there with Peter Beardsley and Iain Dowie [:S][/quote]

[/quote]

The ugly one!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

The ugly one!

[/quote]The good looking one!!!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]

As we approach the transfer deadline and the inevitable rumour mill on SSN, I thought those of you who don''t read the world''s greatest paper[:P] might enjoy this!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/29/transfer-window-dara-o-briain

[/quote]

In the spirit of reciprocity, Beau, I think you would enjoy this...

[/quote]

Thank God there weren''t any banana flavoured ones in the pack.........

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]

As we approach the transfer deadline and the inevitable rumour mill on SSN, I thought those of you who don''t read the world''s greatest paper[:P] might enjoy this!

[/quote]

In the spirit of reciprocity, Beau, I think you would enjoy this...

[/quote]Dear oh dear....what has the world come to...some of the comments "It gives me scant gratification to be proved right in my warnings of a rising tide of filth".

"Gorgon" Brown has betrayed Christian families everywhere".  FFS get a grip lol

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article54215.ece

FRANCK RIBERY will tonight proudly show why he is the bravest man left at the World Cup.

The French winger still bears the scars of an horrific childhood car accident.

Ribery, 23, was just two years old when his face was ripped apart by the smash, leaving him needing HUNDREDS of stitches.

But tonight, he will be the proudest man at Frankfurt’s Commerzbank Arena when Les Bleus meet Brazil.

The right side of Ribery’s face, and part of his forehead, were torn to ribbons when he was just a toddler.

When you meet the man, the wounds are still so vivid it is hard not to stare.

Marseille ace Ribery said: “I was in a car accident when I was very, very young ? just two in fact.

“It is not true that I went straight through the car windscreen but the smash did me enough damage anyway.

“The strange thing is the accident wasn’t even that serious. No one died. You might even say that I was lucky.

“But the problem was that I was sitting in the back and I went flying forward on impact.

“I was too young to count the stitches they put in my face but I think it came to hundreds."

“So here I am. This is my face, it is the one people know me by. I am happy with my face. Why shouldn’t I be happy?"

[quote user="Fromage Frais"]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article54215.ece

FRANCK RIBERY will tonight proudly show why he is the bravest man left at the World Cup.

The French winger still bears the scars of an horrific childhood car accident.

Ribery, 23, was just two years old when his face was ripped apart by the smash, leaving him needing HUNDREDS of stitches.

But tonight, he will be the proudest man at Frankfurt’s Commerzbank Arena when Les Bleus meet Brazil.

The right side of Ribery’s face, and part of his forehead, were torn to ribbons when he was just a toddler.

When you meet the man, the wounds are still so vivid it is hard not to stare.

Marseille ace Ribery said: “I was in a car accident when I was very, very young ? just two in fact.

“It is not true that I went straight through the car windscreen but the smash did me enough damage anyway.

“The strange thing is the accident wasn’t even that serious. No one died. You might even say that I was lucky.

“But the problem was that I was sitting in the back and I went flying forward on impact.

“I was too young to count the stitches they put in my face but I think it came to hundreds."

“So here I am. This is my face, it is the one people know me by. I am happy with my face. Why shouldn’t I be happy?"

[/quote]I was not reffering to the blokes scars...scars or not i dont think he would be the best looking fella around...that was my point before people bite my head off [Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Though he would have had to write fast, it''s remarkably similar to a sketch on the Kevin Bishop show last night......

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]In the spirit of reciprocity, Beau, I think you would enjoy this...

[/quote]Dear oh dear....what has the world come to...some of the comments "It gives me scant gratification to be proved right in my warnings of a rising tide of filth". "Gorgon" Brown has betrayed Christian families everywhere".  FFS get a grip lol

[/quote]Very good, sad that his wife had to sit down as she was so distressed. More likely embarrassed with her hubby.........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Cheers, Beauseant. I didn''t know Dara O Briain was now doing the occasional piece for the Grauniad. Must remember to keep an eye out for these.

[/quote]

Or the missing link?

[quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Cheers, Beauseant. I didn''t know Dara O Briain was now doing the occasional piece for the Grauniad. Must remember to keep an eye out for these.

[/quote]

He''s actually doing an article in the sports section every Saturday having taken over from Russell Brand.