Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Goran Maric to go out on loan....

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]or does he think Curo is a man with confidence shot to bits who, by being built up, might return to the heights of his Colu days?[/quote]

Exactly Dean, Ratty and Gunn hardly helped in that respect did they?

[/quote]

Gunn brought Curo back, put him straight in the team and have no doubt did caress his fragile ego,  yet the goals still dried up after another false dawn.

Would like to see how Maric on Tues before he say ciao

Think that Hoolahan will leave before Tuesday too, my Ipswich mate tells me that his brother - in -law who posts regularly on an Ipswich site has confirmed yesterday that Lambert is looking to ship him out, He says that Wes is surprised as he was excited about Lambert coming in ( knows him from his Livingstone days) and wasn''t looking to leave.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Think that Hoolahan will leave before Tuesday too, my Ipswich mate tells me that his brother - in -law who posts regularly on an Ipswich site has confirmed yesterday that Lambert is looking to ship him out, He says that Wes is surprised as he was excited about Lambert coming in ( knows him from his Livingstone days) and wasn''t looking to leave.

[/quote]

Sounds like an ipswich mate shit stiring to me...?

[quote user="Its only my opinion"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Sounds like an ipswich mate shit stiring to me...?

[/quote]

Suggest you read the Ipswich main forum then and read Wes''s brother in law''s post for yourself  if you don''t trust my close friend who copied the post to me. His name is M Bullard and yes I do know for a fact that its Wes''s brother in law before you ask.

p.s. He''s not in the squad today and not  even on the bench

[quote user="cityangel"]p.s. He''s not in the squad today and not  even on the bench[/quote]

Mook made an interesting point about Gunn going back on his word to sell off the top earners [ Doc and Hooly] and than suggested that Lambert was brought in to do this. Makes sense to me.

[quote user="SirArthur."]

[quote user="cityangel"]p.s. He''s not in the squad today and not  even on the bench[/quote]

Mook made an interesting point about Gunn going back on his word to sell off the top earners [ Doc and Hooly] and than suggested that Lambert was brought in to do this. Makes sense to me.

[/quote]Surely the board/CEO could have gone over Gunn''s head and sold them anyway? If Gunn was that cheesed about it he could resign, thereby saving any compensation money too!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]or does he think Curo is a man with confidence shot to bits who, by being built up, might return to the heights of his Colu days?[/quote]

Exactly Dean, Ratty and Gunn hardly helped in that respect did they?

[/quote]

Get over it Wiz. I''m sorry but Gunny gave Curo a chance by recalling him from his loan spell but very quickly realised that his best days are gone and they ain''t coming back! Even our centre backs are getiing more goals than him!!