Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Goran Maric to go out on loan....

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Maric is not rated too much by Lambert after seeing him in training, and is looking to send him out on loan.Shame.The Norwich foreigner curse strikes again![/quote]coming from you it must be true, but any sauce?

Ffs can people please put how they get their info on their posts. Is this rumour, fact, some bloke down the pub told you or Paul Lambert knocked on your door and asked to see CUSDP from the pink un to inform you of Maric going out on loan??????

[quote user="Longy"]Ffs can people please put how they get their info on their posts.

Is this rumour, fact, some bloke down the pub told you or Paul Lambert knocked on your door and asked to see CUSDP from the pink un to inform you of Maric going out on loan??????
[/quote]

CUSDP has been 100% correct with everything said on this board. Based on that I really think he has no need to justify his statements to you me or anyone else!

[quote user="Longy"]Ffs can people please put how they get their info on their posts.

Is this rumour, fact, some bloke down the pub told you or Paul Lambert knocked on your door and asked to see CUSDP from the pink un to inform you of Maric going out on loan??????
[/quote]

He doesn''t need to name his source, he''s a well respected poster on here and has given us loads of inside info before its public knowledge so just trust him, we do [:)]

Bit of a challenge could be involved - as he speaks very little English you may need to find a club with a couple of players speaking Serbo-Croat.  Or perhaps not.  Who knows?

His agent also speaks Russian but unfortunately his client does not which narrows it down still more.

What a shame, had high hopes for him as well! Oh well I guess once on loan we will find out whether he is actually any good.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Wonder who would take him on will he stay in league 1 or go championship or go to league 2 ?
[/quote]

Somewhere fluent in Serbo-Croat would be a start.

Perhaps you could ship out his translator to the same club?[:|]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Nice to see every player getting a fair chance.

[/quote]

Agreed. How come Cureton gets to start and Maric doesn''t.

I really thought Maric and Stefanovic would have a decent chance in this squad, but how wrong was I?

Guess we can expect to see more of Barn Door and he will be proclaimed a genious when he adventually gets his goal. I mean he''s had enough minutes on the pitch to get it.

I must admit to being slightly concerned by Lamberts praise of Curo, does he not realise that he is utter s**t

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]or does he think Curo is a man with confidence shot to bits who, by being built up, might return to the heights of his Colu days?[/quote]

on Curo....he''s 34, legs have gone, and if a 34 year old can''t sort his head out then I despair, he''s been woeful for 2 seasons.

on Maric...surely club should have insisted he takes intensive English lessons as part of his contract.

Great news he must by 5th or 6th choice striker. Get him away to League 2 for 1 or 3 month loan with 24hr recall and see how he develops. He needs games undre his belt and I think this is unlikely with the current squad. He can only come back a better player with some exposure/experience in lower league footy. I wouldn''t be surprised to see 5 or more of our squad out on loan in the next month or so.

If he goes out on loan and start banging the goals in i''m sure we will be able to recall him? It said when we signed him he had other offers on the table, so the prob other clubs intersted.shame he didn''t sign 3 year contract then maybe could have got a fee for him. Will be good if we sell gill and theoklitos for a small fee good bussiness by gunn if we do [:P][;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

He doesn''t need to name his source, he''s a well respected poster on here and has given us loads of inside info before its public knowledge so just trust him, we do [:)]

[/quote]

exactly right city angel - CUSDP should never reveal his source. if he did we probably never get anything on here again from him. also, maric does have a ''strihavka'' ring to it!!

[/quote]Longy...if CUSDP says it is..well it is!!!! end off....pffft when will people stop questioning ....tut

I thought everyone started on level terms? Or is that the problem?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Fair enough CUSDP, pretty annoyed, he hasn''t had a chance even under Gunn.
[/quote]

Maybe it''s a good thing look what happened when theoklitos got his chance... suppose a striker wouldn''t effect a game as much tho. Looks to me like gunn was signing reserve players so we had a good reserve team? what a waste of money that is!

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]or does he think Curo is a man with confidence shot to bits who, by being built up, might return to the heights of his Colu days?[/quote]

Exactly Dean, Ratty and Gunn hardly helped in that respect did they?