Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Player partnerships?

I think Lambert has identified good partnerships in the team that work well together

Drury and Lappin

Otsembor and Mcveigh

Nelson and Askou

Smith and Hughes

Holt and Cureton

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Holt and Cureton?????Don''t you mean Holt & Cody?[/quote]

possibly in the future, but Cody is an impact player who can come on for 20-30mins. I believe that the little and large Holt/Cureton partnership will come good the more they play.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Holt and Cureton?????Don''t you mean Holt & Cody?[/quote]Yeah, i think he''s missed that partnership.Holt and Cody together are far more impressive and suitable together on a football pitch than Holt and Curo.

Think you''ve identified a really important aspect here, tho i would rather wait and see before i say they are good partnerships.

Nelson was the worst thing since sliced bread before this game, so i think we should just wait till the next few games are over and see where the land lies then.

And until Jamie contributes with goals i will reserve judgement on that too. Running around being a good foil isn''t enough, he has to score something like 15 in a season or have the vast majority of assists.

Hughes is awseome, i think more time is needed to see if Smith is the right partner for him.

Think the best one and most consistent one will be Drury - Lappin tho.

So far so good tho eh.

Nelson and Askou have only had one game together so don''t jump to conclusions, and besides, if Spillane wasn''t suspended he wouldn''t even have played.