Sign in to follow this  
Inch High aka Inchy..

Anybody home?

I''m not sure if anybody noticed but we won away today, now I know it was only Hartlepool(another team in the same division as us)but a win on the road has to be worth celebrating, doesn''t it?Walsall at home next has to be another winnable game surely, and if we do then we could reach the dizzy heights of the top 6.I know we are in league 1 and some think we shouldn''t be(we got what Delia and co deserved) and some still haven''t accepted it,but we are there and getting out has to be the priority so todays win for me was another step towards that.So flipping heck ladies and gents can we not celebrate a good win? This board can be a miserable place at times but a win in the league is exactly that, a WIN!! and 3 much needed points.I haven''t got us winning the league just yet but grinding out 2-0 wins at places like Hartlepool is the sort of thing we need as it''s easy for a team to switch off at the places like that.So well done to the team,well done to Paul Lambert, and well done to the faithful 850(ish) who made the trip. And a speedy recovery to the not so well fan.

I am getting really fed up, i wanted to start watching MOTD, but have left it on pause, because no one is replying to anything quick enough....

Im thinking exactly the same as you mate. Seems like even though we won away people still want to keep on moaning about something. We are only 2 points off playoffs aswell when just 2 games ago we were 2nd bottom

Delighted cant remeber the last time I listened on the radio and was happy after the final whistle and I am at uni in p

Portsmouth so there is a lot of radio listening going on!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Same here, I was bouncing in the car listening to radio norfolk.  Nice to be proud of the team and management for a change [:)][/quote]

Although, of course, it is still August for every single one of us.[:D]

Great post (Y)

Completely true, any win is good. Just want to see Cureton scoring some now ;)

[quote user="Norwich"]I hope you were wearing a seatbelt WAY???[/quote]

Of course, married to a man who works for Norfolk Constabulary and was a traffic cop lol [:)] I''m a good girl me

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Same here, I was bouncing in the car listening to radio norfolk.  Nice to be proud of the team and management for a change [:)][/quote]

[/quote]

Ah give us this Cam we haven''t had much to celebrate in recent years [:D] 

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

lol don''t stop me being happy with a win and happy with how the team are doing so far

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Same here, I was bouncing in the car listening to radio norfolk.  Nice to be proud of the team and management for a change [:)][/quote]Me too WAY, I was in the garden building a new chicken coop and run(really, I was)and her indoors plugged the radio into the extension lead for me(she knows how to keep me out there)and for the first goal I was bouncing around with my drill in my hand and the second I was holding a jig saw.[;)]For those interested I completed both the coop and run around around 6.30 and by 6.35 all 8 chickens had worked out how to escape back into the main garden, Tomorrow is going to be another busy day.  I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY THE LITTLE F****RS!!!!!!

I think its called relief!!  Seriously, though, lots of positives today.  Two well taken goals - first one was an excellent finish and the second capped a great counter attack.  And a CLEAN SHEET!!  Most important for me was that we started to look a bit like a TEAM rather than a random collection of disorganised individuals.  There''s a long way to go but this sets us on a more positive road.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

As I said on another thread, the kids have got other things to occupy their minds now that the GCSE results are out.

OTBC

[/quote]Seems so Bly.[:S]