Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

Confused!!!!!

Just got in after a long day to discover that we won 2-0, well done boys, and after reading through here that Hoolihan and Doc have gone/are off and that Calvin Zola is due to sign and im sure i have missed something else as well!!!!!Can anyone please shed any light on any of this without me having to read through pages and pages of stuff on here

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]Just got in after a long day to discover that we won 2-0, well done boys, and after reading through here that Hoolihan and Doc have gone/are off and that Calvin Zola is due to sign and im sure i have missed something else as well!!!!!

Can anyone please shed any light on any of this without me having to read through pages and pages of stuff on here
[/quote]who??? were does it say this????

on one of the other threads. someone saying its been mentioned on lots of other sites that he is due to sign some point this weekend. oh and he plays for crewe, a striker and about 6 foot 6

Calvin Zola is NOT set to sign. He started for Crewe today.Doc and/or Hoolahan are NOT off. Doc is just dropped and crap, no one will want him. Hoolahan was just left out, Lambert said there was not an imminent sale.

[quote user="scrimmage"]

Doc and/or Hoolahan are NOT off. Doc is just dropped and crap, no one will want him. Hoolahan was just left out, Lambert said there was not an imminent sale.
[/quote]

Lets see if they are still here on Tuesday